Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Board Home | Search | Member List | Calendar | Help | Bank & Shopping | Lottery | Contact |

Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Login
Username:
Password: Lost Password?
 

We're not random, we just think faster than you

Twitchin Kitten - conversation community › Art & Entertainment › Music v
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

I think we found a home!

Thread Modes
I think we found a home!
LKTraz Offline
Pissing people off since 1958
******
Super Moderators
Posts: 6,078
Threads: 557
Joined: Aug 2009
Reputation: 371
Fact or CrapFact or Crap
Mood: Curmudgeon
Share
Country: United States
Thanks Given39
Thanks Received35
  Favorite Quote: "We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." -- Winston Churchill
  My Attitude: Not as think as you drunk I am

Simoleans: §221,303,063,954.65
Items: (View All Items)
#1
04-08-2013, 07:20 PM
0
Saturday night we played at the VFW in Pine Grove.

OMFG what a gig! We had people on the dance floor for our SOUND CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

Before we were halfway through the first set there were people jumping on their phones calling their friends and telling them to get down there. They were even holding their phones up so their buddies could hear us.

There were people on the dance floor for every song all night.

Our manager/booking agent (Forrest's wife) overheard a shitload of people telling the bar manager that they just HAD to book us in again!

Let's see.......decent (nice clean) place, good wiring (no buzzes, hums, bad breakers, lots of outlets), appreciative crowd, NO arguments on paying what we ask, nice big area for us to set up, decent acoustics, free soft drinks for the band (only had to pay for adult beverages and then it was at regular daily price for the band AND band crew).

What's not to like?

Many folks told us that they haven't had a band they like this much in there since Forrest's old band and they booked those guys ALOT.

Before we left the bar manger told Jeannie to be sure and call her first thing on Monday to compare calenders for more bookings. If they do like they did before with Forrest we'll be there 4 - 6 times a year and maybe get the New Year's booking which is a big $$$ job.

WOO HOO!
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: dont_care_offended.gif]
Website
Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


Messages In This Thread
I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 04-08-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by twisteroo - 04-08-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 04-08-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by twisteroo - 04-08-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 04-10-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by twisteroo - 04-10-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 02-02-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by ralgith - 02-02-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 02-02-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by ralgith - 02-02-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by TenFour - 02-02-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by Twitchin Kitten - 02-02-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by TenFour - 02-02-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by twisteroo - 02-02-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by TenFour - 02-02-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by SuZ - 02-03-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 02-03-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: I think we found a home! - by JohnWho - 02-03-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 02-03-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: I think we found a home! - by JohnWho - 02-03-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: I think we found a home! - by LKTraz - 02-03-2014, 12:16 PM

  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
    |
  • Twitchin Kitten
  • |
  • Return to Top
  • |
  • Lite (Archive) Mode
  • |
  • Mark all forums read
  • |
  • RSS Syndication
Current time: 10-05-2026, 07:52 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 Twitchin Kitten (R).
TK Gang© theme designed by:Twitchin Kitten®
© 2005-2026 twitchinkitten.com®
All content on this site is property of TwitchinKitten.com® and it's members and owner. All content copyrighted to TwitchinKitten.com® it's members and owner, and legitimate contributors.
All work, words, images and likenesses on this site is subject to US Copyright and Trademark law. Anyone found to be using my name, my work or the work of the site's members without express written permission from me or the registered member will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You are NOT allowed to copy, reproduce, use, re-purpose, display or redistribute any part of this website for any reason whatsoever without express written permission by me.

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode