Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Board Home | Search | Member List | Calendar | Help | Bank & Shopping | Lottery | Contact |

Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Login
Username:
Password: Lost Password?
 

"I'd rather be a cheater than a loser." - Floyd Landis

Twitchin Kitten - conversation community › The Club House › Laugh Your Ass Off v
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next »

Getting a Hairdryer Through Customs

Thread Modes
Getting a Hairdryer Through Customs
Twitchin Kitten Offline
Omnipotent
*******
Administrators
Posts: 21,216
Threads: 2,277
Joined: Aug 2009
Reputation: 596
Mood: Bored
Share
Country: United States
Thanks Given125
Thanks Received33
  Favorite Quote: "Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you caught me doing." ~ Tony Stark / Ironman
  My Attitude: Punchy

Simoleans: §3,275,514.72
Items: (View All Items)
#1
11-26-2010, 11:52 AM
0
GETTING A HAIRDRYER THROUGH CUSTOMS

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the priest sitting beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?"

"Of course, child. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought an expensive electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits. I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me...under your robe, perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you...I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, the woman let the priest go ahead of her. The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date...unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father. Next!"

Drums
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
Website
Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


Messages In This Thread
Getting a Hairdryer Through Customs - by Twitchin Kitten - 11-26-2010, 11:52 AM
RE: Getting a Hairdryer Through Customs - by LH - 11-26-2010, 07:12 PM
RE: Getting a Hairdryer Through Customs - by LKTraz - 11-27-2010, 02:53 PM
RE: Getting a Hairdryer Through Customs - by Jamminitin - 11-29-2010, 11:47 AM

  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
    |
  • Twitchin Kitten
  • |
  • Return to Top
  • |
  • Lite (Archive) Mode
  • |
  • Mark all forums read
  • |
  • RSS Syndication
Current time: 10-03-2026, 06:47 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 Twitchin Kitten (R).
TK Gang© theme designed by:Twitchin Kitten®
© 2005-2026 twitchinkitten.com®
All content on this site is property of TwitchinKitten.com® and it's members and owner. All content copyrighted to TwitchinKitten.com® it's members and owner, and legitimate contributors.
All work, words, images and likenesses on this site is subject to US Copyright and Trademark law. Anyone found to be using my name, my work or the work of the site's members without express written permission from me or the registered member will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You are NOT allowed to copy, reproduce, use, re-purpose, display or redistribute any part of this website for any reason whatsoever without express written permission by me.

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode