Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Confession....I'm an - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Confession....I'm an (/thread-776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Confession....I'm an - Greeneyesofblue - 03-05-2010

addict. Not drugs, or alcohol, not cake, or candy or sweets of any kind, not chips or cookies....
I am addicted to Cup a Noodles. Yep, Cup a Noodles. To the point that I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and sneak downstairs to quietly peel back the paper lid and add just the right amount of insta hot water from my sink.
I carefully replace the lid and set my fork on top of it. Sometimes the agonizing 3 minute wait is unbearable.
I crave these, day and night. This is the LAMEST thing I can think of anyone craving, at least as far as a food item. I'm not even certain Cup a Noodles qualify as a food item. Sigh.........

RE: Confession....I'm an - Vizth Hal - 03-05-2010

0.o Don't look to me for help. Only reason i don't have one with me now is their isn't any in the house.

RE: Confession....I'm an - Havoc - 03-05-2010

(03-05-2010, 06:13 AM)Vizth Hal Wrote: 0.o Don't look to me for help. Only reason i don't have one with me now is their isn't any in the house.

Scratchead

you could always do a home invasion and rob your neighbors.

RE: Confession....I'm an - Black Sun - 03-05-2010

(03-05-2010, 03:30 AM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: addict. Not drugs, or alcohol, not cake, or candy or sweets of any kind, not chips or cookies....
I am addicted to Cup a Noodles. Yep, Cup a Noodles. To the point that I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and sneak downstairs to quietly peel back the paper lid and add just the right amount of insta hot water from my sink.
I carefully replace the lid and set my fork on top of it. Sometimes the agonizing 3 minute wait is unbearable.
I crave these, day and night. This is the LAMEST thing I can think of anyone craving, at least as far as a food item. I'm not even certain Cup a Noodles qualify as a food item. Sigh.........

It could be worse, it could be Meth Amphetamine, I hear that's quite moreish.

RE: Confession....I'm an - Sally - 03-05-2010

Well at least its a cheap addiction. I like the shrimp cup of noodles once in a while.

RE: Confession....I'm an - Twilla - 03-05-2010

I eat Top Ramen every now and then but I pour most of the broth out since it's like drinking brine.

RE: Confession....I'm an - Vizth Hal - 03-05-2010

(03-05-2010, 08:49 AM)Twilla Wrote: I eat Top Ramen every now and then but I pour most of the broth out since it's like drinking brine.

I drain most of the water and put the packet right on the noodles. Hell on my body i know XD

That aside when i actually go out of my way to make a real bowl of ramen I'm damn good at it.

(03-05-2010, 08:35 AM)Havoc Wrote:
(03-05-2010, 06:13 AM)Vizth Hal Wrote: 0.o Don't look to me for help. Only reason i don't have one with me now is their isn't any in the house.

Scratchead

you could always do a home invasion and rob your neighbors.

You've never been to Coker Creek, TN have you? this place is hick central i'd probably get shot. XD

RE: Confession....I'm an - Black Sun - 03-05-2010

Currently I am a Spanish omelette addict.

RE: Confession....I'm an - Loricat - 03-05-2010

I love those cup o noodles and keep them in my desk at work. I used to have some at home but the brats would eat them on me.

RE: Confession....I'm an - twisteroo - 03-05-2010

I try to avoid those little foam cups of crackhead soup.