Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Customer Service - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Customer Service (/thread-743.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Customer Service - Loricat - 03-01-2010

I go to the grocery store today and I get the slowest cashier ever. He looked and examined every item as he swiped it. I have never ever had a cashier so slow. The line behind me was getting longer and longer and longer. I was thisclose to saying something to him like is it necessary to examine every single item for 10 seconds before you scan it??? Just swipe the damn thing and move on. I don't have all freakin day!!!

Would you or have you said something to the offending cashier?

RE: Customer Service - twisteroo - 03-01-2010

I had a female cashier pick up my buns and smell them one time, I let it slide because she was hot.

No, I would not have said anything.........just let it go...let it go. Ohhhhhmmmmmm.

RE: Customer Service - Sally - 03-01-2010

Something like that probally wouldn't bother me very much so I wouldn't say anything. What aggravates me is the same cashier that keeps asking me for my ID even though I've already shown it to her 20 times now and have been shopping at that store for the past 10 years. I didn't have my ID the other day and she wouldn't sell me the beer. Fucking pain in the ass, I'm 34 freakin years old for Christs sake.

RE: Customer Service - lady cop - 03-01-2010

(03-01-2010, 07:56 PM)Sally Wrote: Something like that probally wouldn't bother me very much so I wouuldn't say anything. What aggrevates me is the same cashiere that keeps asking me for my ID even though I've already shown it to her 20 times now and have been shopping at that store for the past 10 years. I didn't have my ID the other day and she wouldn't sell me the beer. Fucking pain in the ass, I'm 34 freakin years old for Christs sake.

i get IDed buying cigarettes here, same place every time, and it's ridiculous...but it's the law and worth the cashier's job not to ask.
while still working in florida i went into a HESS for cigs with another cop. she was very young, just out of academy, but in uniform. so cashier asks for ID...the rookie says "uh, do you think i'm a kid in this outfit?" poor flustered cashier says she doesn't know, so rookie says "well the sheriff doesn't hand out badges and guns to teenagers dumbass!" i made her show the ID because the cashier was made to do it by her employer. then i smacked the rookie for being a dumbass.

RE: Customer Service - Twilla - 03-01-2010

I can turn on the bitch face pretty easily, I doubt the cashier would want to see that in line for any longer than necessary.

RE: Customer Service - Twitchin Kitten - 03-01-2010

(03-01-2010, 08:06 PM)Twilla Wrote: I can turn on the bitch face pretty easily, I doubt the cashier would want to see that in line for any longer than necessary.

That is the answer to the $64,000 question.

I can go from 0 to Bitch in less than 2 seconds.

What's a worse offense is when the assholes throw your food as if you're not going to eat it. My shopping cart usually consists of fresh meat, veggies and fruits and this stuff does bruise when you fling it like it's made of wood.

Nevermind the cunt who puts a finger through the meat wrapper, smushes your bread or shakes your sodad.

I've come to enjoy keeping a full on Bitch going the last couple years. It's better than letting these rude fuckers get away with this shit. NJ is the single most rudest place I've ever been.

RE: Customer Service - kbear - 03-01-2010

I would have let it go!!

Sometimes life to short to worry about small stuff!

But then again don't get me going, when I have trouble with yarn or crochet hooks.
Then I call and complain big time!! (yes I did get free yarn and hooks)

Oh and then there was the time I called about the hamster bedding. They changed and my hamsters didn't like it. So I called and asked why it was changed and told them my hamsters didn't like it. I got a gift card in the mail.

RE: Customer Service - dazdncnfsd - 03-01-2010

It would depend on my mood. Some days I have all the patience in the world.....Those days are few and far between.

RE: Customer Service - LH - 03-01-2010

If you eat cheese & peanut butter orange crackers and talk alot about Brad & Angelina spraying little orange chunks along the way, It speeds things up and you get a free package of cheese & peanut butter crackers.Picknflick

RE: Customer Service - Twitchin Kitten - 03-01-2010

When I had horses, going to the store straight from cleaning the stable without changing shoes/boots helped speed me through too.