Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
oh man and it's real leather - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: oh man and it's real leather (/thread-4928.html)

oh man and it's real leather - Twitchin Kitten - 11-03-2017

I need another leather jacket like I need a hole in my head, but just look at this. And the stupid hood IS removable!

Link to purchase

[Image: Batman_Leather_Jacket_7.jpg]

RE: oh man and it's real leather - LKTraz - 11-03-2017

Nice design.

I'm not that into fan merchandise but it has a nice cut.

RE: oh man and it's real leather - Twitchin Kitten - 11-03-2017

The only thing stopping me is my size. I really need to try these things on to make sure the armpits are not at my waist.

RE: oh man and it's real leather - Biker Dude - 11-03-2017

It's not functional enough for that money. I don't buy shit for looks, and a leather jacket has to be functional

RE: oh man and it's real leather - Twitchin Kitten - 11-05-2017

(11-03-2017, 06:04 PM)Biker Dude Wrote: It's not functional enough for that money. I don't buy shit for looks, and a leather jacket has to be functional

It'll keep me warm on those chilly fall days. That's it's function. It's really not so expensive.

RE: oh man and it's real leather - Biker Dude - 11-05-2017

I guess we have different expectations on what we get for our money. For not much more than that I got a buffalo hide riding jacket, zip out liner, zip vents in the sleeves and back. This is a lot for something that does WAY less. But if you consider paying because it's 'batman' I guess that is in the price. Function > looks

RE: oh man and it's real leather - Twitchin Kitten - 11-06-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:13 PM)Biker Dude Wrote: I guess we have different expectations on what we get for our money. For not much more than that I got a buffalo hide riding jacket, zip out liner, zip vents in the sleeves and back. This is a lot for something that does WAY less. But if you consider paying because it's 'batman' I guess that is in the price. Function > looks

Where did you get buffalo hide? Local shop? I'd love to get hold of that kind of hide but around here, with the fashion conscious Yentas in my area that is not going to happen. This jacket yes, simply because it's Batman and that's not always a bad thing to buy something for sheer folly. I'd rather spend that kind of money for folly on something made of quality materials than some sleazy pleather and poorly made that isn't going to last awhile.

RE: oh man and it's real leather - LKTraz - 11-06-2017

Pleather........now there's a word I haven't heard in quite some time.  What next?  Nuagahide? Rolleyes

RE: oh man and it's real leather - Twitchin Kitten - 11-07-2017

(11-06-2017, 11:42 AM)LKTraz Wrote: Pleather........now there's a word I haven't heard in quite some time.  What next?  Nuagahide? Rolleyes

They're using 'vegan leather' now. seriously. Vegan leather.

RE: oh man and it's real leather - LKTraz - 11-07-2017

"Vegan leather"?

Hahahahahahahahaha!    Wow.......the reality is that it's friggin VINYL no matter what you call it.   Rofl