Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Guess who's crashing on my couch? - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Guess who's crashing on my couch? (/thread-4897.html)

Guess who's crashing on my couch? - Twitchin Kitten - 08-24-2017

Guess who decided to re-route his vacation and invite himself to crash on my couch for 4 days?

Mark (Mustang). He's been on a train from LA all week to Boston but mid trip he decided to skip Boston until Sunday and spend time here because he heard the house is going to be full of musicians for the Surf Festival over in Asbury Park.

He came to America to look at a few Saabs Rolleyes

RE: Guess who's crashing on my couch? - LKTraz - 08-24-2017

(08-24-2017, 07:47 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: He came to America to look at a few Saabs  Rolleyes

That's his story and he's sticking to it!   Biggrin

RE: Guess who's crashing on my couch? - Twitchin Kitten - 08-27-2017

Fucker busted the toilet. I made him fix it. Got him a Camaro at the car rental so he can get to Boston. He's up there now. Came to the surf music festival for half a day and then headed north.

Now Disco Mike is sleeping on my couch. Wish he would wake up so we can get going. Day 2 of the festival at 3 today.

RE: Guess who's crashing on my couch? - Twitchin Kitten - 08-30-2017

So the weekend was a blast. FINALLY have a day to myself where I can just chill and do my "routine".

We wound up with an emergency installation of a new heating and AC system because the one from when they built this house just couldn't do it anymore.

So here is a couple of crummy images from my phone from Saturday and then the video is the hangover after party at the hotel pool. Hula hoop man is the main attraction. Jeez everyone was full of booze and Rob came down right after he was done at the racetrack playing there. That surprised me when he called and said he was on his way over.

My friend Trisha is playing bass and the tall, Korean dressed in black is Disco Mike. The band is TarantinosNYC.
The girl in the black and white mini dress and white go go boots is a dance that dances at a lot of their shows but she's here for fun this weekend. Smile

[attachment=3751]

[attachment=3752]

Since the video uploader is not working since the big upgrade just click this- apologies if it does not run smoothly. I have no idea why it is running shitty online as it works fine on the desktop. you can right click and save if you want.

DISCO MIKE

RE: Guess who's crashing on my couch? - LKTraz - 08-30-2017

I saved it and it still didn't play well. The audio was ok but the video froze, pixelated and jumped.

RE: Guess who's crashing on my couch? - Twitchin Kitten - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 12:25 PM)LKTraz Wrote: I saved it and it still didn't play well. The audio was ok but the video froze, pixelated and jumped.

Yeah, I don't know why that's happening. weird. I need to get with Dylan and fix a few things.

We just scored a room for Dead Man's Curve this weekend thanks to a friend who can't use the one she booked. Cross your fingers she didn't give it to anyone else yet.