Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Happy New Year! - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year! (/thread-4233.html)

Pages: 1 2

Happy New Year! - Twitchin Kitten - 12-31-2014

Happy New Year everyone!

Anyone doing anything fun this year? We're in-between paychecks so we're sitting home this year. Friday is payday - go figure - right after. Gah

We did have a self invited guest say he's coming by so I got him busy fetching me and my tires later from the mechanic Giggle

So, without provisions for guest snacking, and no ability to do this until the car is done, I have a pretty lame "party" planned Drinks

Saturday I'm spending Christmas money and getting some color in that sleeve of mine - yay.

RE: Happy New Year! - Biker Dude - 12-31-2014

I'm off Friday, for the second four day weekend in a row...

We aren't going anywhere. Way past when I normally go to bed! And there is no way I will be out with others drunken idiots. A DWI and a fight is NOT what I need.

So in the end, just gonna hang at home.

RE: Happy New Year! - Twitchin Kitten - 12-31-2014

That's our usual New Year's eve here too. I'm just not into getting into any hassles. If we had a concert to go to and a room to stay in after that would be fine by me, but since NYC is where I'd be heading for such things, I'm staying far away from there tonight!

So much contention in the city now, thanks to Al Sharpton too. Cops are getting killed all over the place. Not only in NYC, but all over the country. Mayor DeBlasio really fucked up and cops won't support him nor are they responding to calls for fear of getting shot. I'm not up for that kind of bullshit tonight, or ever.

RE: Happy New Year! - Mustang - 12-31-2014

Enjoy staying in PC brigade have ruined nye enjoy one a d all

RE: Happy New Year! - ralgith - 12-31-2014

Sitting at home playing games with internetz friends. The world can kiss my ass.

(12-31-2014, 10:29 AM)Mustang Wrote: Enjoy staying in PC brigade have ruined nye enjoy one a d all

How did the PC Brigade ruin your New Years?

Dylan, is that Karl Pilkington in your sig?

RE: Happy New Year! - LKTraz - 12-31-2014

Well......

Didn't have a gig booked and even if we did Forrest's untimely passing would have kyboshed that.

In between checks here too although I could dip into the reserve but....... no place really close having anything decent so that's out. Forrest's passing makes it a definite no way over at Jeanne's house since that was where we typically gathered.

I have Barb and Patty out picking up some Capt. Morgan and Kraken since they had to do some errands anyway.
I grabbed some junk food...... munchies (4 varieties of chips and a bag of pretzels), 3 different cheeses, dip and thick sliced pepperoni on my way home and we have some ring bologna in the fridge. Picked up Coke and OJ for mixing and Patty grabbed a bottle of wine. Already have beer in the fridge and a choice of whiskeys and bourbons in the booze cabinet so we're set for drinks and snack food.

Max's boyfriend Erich is here till Saturday so we'll sit down and play Cards Against Humanity and watch a couple B-grade movies.
We have a decent collection of them including a bigassed collection of the original Godzilla movies Tongue

Soooooooooooo

Nappy Mule Deer....{no that ain't it}
Crappy Few Beer.....{not that either}
Slappy Blue Queer....{FUCK!}

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Party

RE: Happy New Year! - Biker Dude - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 12:21 PM)ralgith Wrote: Sitting at home playing games with internetz friends. The world can kiss my ass.

Most likely I will be doing some of this myself.

RE: Happy New Year! - ralgith - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 01:53 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: Dylan, is that Karl Pilkington in your sig?

Not a clue, saw it when using imgur.com for something else and snagged it.