Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Props to the graffiti artist - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Nerdville (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Props to the graffiti artist (/thread-4134.html)

Pages: 1 2

Props to the graffiti artist - Twitchin Kitten - 09-03-2014

Matt had a service call at this closed Kmart.

Let's see who knows what that graffiti means Wink

Your only hint so far is that this is in nerdville.

YOU MUST CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE THE GRAFFITI

[attachment=3072]

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - Biker Dude - 09-03-2014

[Image: BadWolf.gif]

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - Twitchin Kitten - 09-03-2014

Props to Biker for being a Whovian!

Did you see the new season that started last week? What do you think of Peter Capaldi as the new Doctor?

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - TenFour - 09-03-2014

fuck whimsical scarves and TARDED Beee

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - Biker Dude - 09-03-2014

I have not seen the new season yet at all. But I am sure I will be 'He sucks!' then later 'not bad'...

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - Twitchin Kitten - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 06:24 PM)TenFour Wrote: fuck whimsical scarves and TARDED Beee

Shaddap Star Wars Nerd Punish

(09-03-2014, 07:31 PM)Biker Dude Wrote: I have not seen the new season yet at all. But I am sure I will be 'He sucks!' then later 'not bad'...

Well, so far David Tennant is my favorite Doctor. We tried watching the old, old stuff before Christopher Eccleston (9th doctor), but it just didn't hold our attention.

Capaldi is good so far, but they made him a little more dark than the last three.
I don't like how they made Clara (the impossible girl) freak out that he changed. She's been with him through time and all his stages of reincarnation, so why freak out now? There was a lot of very unnecessary explaining and freaking out in the first episode of the new season IMO, but the second episode seems to be settling in nicely.

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - ralgith - 09-03-2014

Tennant was the best Doctor imo too. Eccleston wasn't bad, and I've liked him in a lot of things he's done, I just think Tennant was better heh.

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - LKTraz - 09-04-2014

Of the new Dr Who series David Tennant is the best so far.

From the original run it's Tom Baker.

One of the reasons Tennant decided to leave was that he didn't want to be the Dr longer than Baker whom was in the role when he was a kid.

Of the companions Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen) held the role the longest. She appeared with 3 different Doctors.

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - Twitchin Kitten - 09-04-2014

I never heard Tennant say that, LK. There were quite a few interviews I saw with him discussing it, but then again I could have just forgot.

You're right about Sarah Jane Smith.
A lot of original Whovians like Tom Baker too. I just can't get into the old ones. They're boring.

Tennant brought fun into it. Matt Smith too, but not as much as Tennant.

Rose was a royal pain in the ass. As soon as he told her not to move or touch anything, BOOM! Bitch was needing a rescue faster than you can blink. Let's not discuss her dingbat mom. Dodgy

Of all the companions I like the Ponds and Martha the best with Donna trailing.

Question I have about that 'spare hand' - If Donna used it how did it end up in a jar in Torchwood where Jack Harkness pined over it until the end of the show's run?

RE: Props to the graffiti artist - twisteroo - 09-04-2014

I still don't know what you guys are talking about. Is it cocktail hour yet?