Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Have any of you seen this little bastard? - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Nerdville (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Have any of you seen this little bastard? (/thread-4026.html)

Have any of you seen this little bastard? - BarEdul - 05-17-2014

Tease Well, I have been doing some updating of things.. and recently SOMEONE.. ran across this little bastard.. it's called OUT FOX.. its supposed to be this nifty news program.. etc.

However, it is a little bastard that plagued my friend. It wouldn't uninstall and it went bonkers as it is "crap" ware..

It turned on the computer at odd hours of the night and if your sound was turned up would chatter away all night! God forbid if you accidentally left the fucking computer on and walked away it had a god damn party...

At the same time another program showed up.. and I shouldn't call it a program.. it too was insidious.. I want to call it "show path" or "path finder" or "path show" The combination of names escapes me and is currently pissing me off. The point is you have to uninstall both or you get screwed. Out Fox happily continues to re-install with a wild abandon akin to JOHN HOLMES basically it fucks with everything.

As I write this I think my friend is still cursed with OUT FOX not really sure right now, umm and it's not my computer so.. hey fuck it!

I however would like to KNOW why the hell when downloading programs or "apps" can't people read and deny broad reaching changes like "new search engines?" and "Change your default blah blah."

You made it past the label "Open computer box." How the hell can you own one and NOT BE ABLE TO FUCKING READ????

Just disgusted.. and thank you for listening.

RE: Have any of you seen this little bastard? - LKTraz - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 07:14 AM)BarEdul Wrote: I however would like to KNOW why the hell when downloading programs or "apps" can't people read and deny broad reaching changes like "new search engines?" and "Change your default blah blah."

You made it past the label "Open computer box." How the hell can you own one and NOT BE ABLE TO FUCKING READ????

Just disgusted.. and thank you for listening.

Better still......how can you be a computer user for 15 plus years and not at least learn SOMETHING about how things work?

RE: Have any of you seen this little bastard? - BarEdul - 05-17-2014

LKTraz Wrote:Better still......how can you be a computer user for 15 plus years and not at least learn SOMETHING about how things work?

Exactly! HEY asshole it's an on switch! Christ... I remember when start up took 3.. 4 inch manuals to figure out how to put your name in and don't get me started on squiggle zorp dot dot to get the commodore 64 working!

So the new computers come with NO manuals especially the lap tops. If you get paper work with them be amazed! This is not a problem for most of us.. but if you never touched one? Confusion is an understatement. Add to that the problem of lazy society of "WHY do I have to remember this?" Holy christ.. I have a friend.. a business *cough* woman who actually torched NOT one but two LAPPIES.

In this process she actually bought the second lappy for $1500.00 because her Vendor company said so. It "had" to be this exact spec or shit wouldn't run and they dictated that it had to be this brand? EX.. FUCKING CUSE ME? Software is software brand of computer does not matter if you don't, buy mac software for an IBM based computer. Step off you son of a bitches as long as I can install and run this shit with a fast enough processor what the hell has your product got to do with MY computer brand?

So this BRIGHT BRIGHT individual did whatever she did to the last comp and 3 months later it was MUNCHED as in.. took it to the so called "computer repair man." This company also saw a sucker coming and offered to fetch all her INFORMATION out of her computer for a wonderful small fee of get this.... an additional "$ 1500.00 " WHAHAHTTTT? (OH NOTE... she paid the $1500!)

Now understand her purchase history and sales history were on there and UMM all her personal shit.. HEY here's a thought one for business one for play.. Don't mix the two up dumb ass! Even at Wal-Mart she could have had two for ($1500) oh and a third one to replace one when she fucked up one of the others! Fucking Wow....

Especially if ONE has a HISTORY of fucking up your computer! DER! Then MONEY ridden hubby went out and bought her YES you guessed it ANOTHER $1500 dollar LAPPY because her company said so on the brand etc again.. HOLY CHRIST.. I actually got the specs from her. She could have wandered into Wal-Mart and picked their cheapest piece of shit and had the specs she gave me.

She was then AWED that I paid so little for my super fast super large lappy? REALLY FUCKING WOW.. how long you been pressing buttons on a computer? Haven't you learned a thing? Stop being a bitch start thinking for yourself and here's a thought LEARN something!

Why is it okay to be stupid and throw money at a problem simply because one doesn't want to be bothered with "all that stuff?"

I wish I had excess money problems like they do!