Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
I could see this happening! - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Laugh Your Ass Off (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: I could see this happening! (/thread-3980.html)

I could see this happening! - LKTraz - 03-18-2014

[attachment=2923]

RE: I could see this happening! - twisteroo - 03-18-2014

BTW, I bought a mega millions ticket for this big 400 million some drawing, and if I win I'm gonna give away all but 5 million. I'm just sayin.

RE: I could see this happening! - LKTraz - 03-18-2014

$1,000,000 would work for me my friend! Wink

RE: I could see this happening! - twisteroo - 03-18-2014

That would be pretty cool I think, give away a couple hundred million. You could change so many lives and what the hell would you really do with that much anyway?

RE: I could see this happening! - Twitchin Kitten - 03-18-2014

I would travel the world. You get half if you take the cash option.

I'd pay off my car, give it to Matt then upgrade for myself and take the Roush or the Boss 500 Mustang.

I'd buy a house in two locations - one here in the northeast - probably a high rise apt in the city and the other wherever summer is while it's winter here. OR No permanent home and just travel and hang around for long periods of time in cool places. I love to travel.

RE: I could see this happening! - ralgith - 03-19-2014

(03-18-2014, 08:45 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: I would travel the world. You get half if you take the cash option.

I'd pay off my car, give it to Matt then upgrade for myself and take the Roush or the Boss 500 Mustang.

I'd buy a house in two locations - one here in the northeast - probably a high rise apt in the city and the other wherever summer is while it's winter here. OR No permanent home and just travel and hang around for long periods of time in cool places. I love to travel.

46-53% depending on State.

RE: I could see this happening! - twisteroo - 03-19-2014

I'd have to give most of it away or I'd be dead in a year.

RE: I could see this happening! - LKTraz - 03-20-2014

The annuity works out to around $15 M a year after taxes.

If you take the first year and pay EVERY debt you have then take $5 M and invest it in a STABLE (but low interest) simple savings account you should have enough left after splurging on houses, vehicles and such that you could bum around the planet and not be broke till the next check arrives.

THEN put $10 M in the account and "live off of" $5 M a year for the next 5 years. You will have over $60 M in the bank at that point and could live off of just the interest if need be. If you continue this till you collect all of the annuities, you, your kids and unless somebody goes on a major crazy spending spree your decendants for many generations will be set.

Even if you give away a million each year you'll be good to go. When you do the philanthropy thing if you start it off as a fund it can grow on its own and sustain itself for a long time! Everybody wins!

RE: I could see this happening! - Twitchin Kitten - 03-20-2014

I'll take one of those millions twist thankyouverymuch.

RE: I could see this happening! - twisteroo - 03-20-2014

I gotta win first, and I mean more that forum millions.Sad