Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels (/thread-3891.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - Twitchin Kitten - 12-28-2013

Where to avoid cannibalism on your travels <-- clicky

Shock Now there's a few places I'll not consider for vacation. And I so wanted to go to Brazil.

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - TenFour - 12-28-2013

South florida is also out because dark-skinned people turn into cannibals when they snort bath salts there's dozens of cases of that

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - Twitchin Kitten - 12-28-2013

I'm pretty sure the article is talking about "natural" cannibalism, not addicts on fucked up concoctions of drugs.

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - twisteroo - 12-28-2013

I can't say that I want to go to any of those third world shit holes. The should all just bite my ass!!
Maybe not literally. HineyBiggrin

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - Gunnen4u - 12-28-2013

What nice places to travel....West Africa...Papua New Guinea...oh my.......Barf

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - Twitchin Kitten - 12-28-2013

The "elite" traveler likes to go to places like that so they can bore their friends to tears with photos and all the history they think they are amazing you with.

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - Gunnen4u - 12-28-2013

They also get to feel haughty and superior to others because they've "been places". I hope these same people get eaten by cannibals.

They only way I would go to West Africa is as a mercenary. The other places? Boring.

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - twisteroo - 12-29-2013

Sometimes I think I'd like to go to some of those shit holes just so I could see how shitty it is.
You know in some kinda fucked up way just to see the squalor and strife that some people exist in, then come back home, drive my V8 ford, eat a fat cheeseburger, watch one of my 900 TV stations, bitch about my healthcare, and throw out half a plate of food because I wasn't that hungry.
I don't give a fuck about those people, I always say that if you eat mud pies and grass for dinner you deserve to eat mud pies and grass.
Maybe I could start a tour business where I just take people to 3rd world shit holes and we look down on the squalor, then we could arm everyone to the teeth and get on a boat and go troll for Somali pirates.

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - twisteroo - 12-29-2013

BTW, if you had the chance to try human flesh, would you?
I mean you wouldn't have to kill or know the person, it was just there cooked and other people were eating it, like someone cooked a dog or something, would you try it?
How about if you were in a starvation survival situation, would you?

RE: Where to avoid canibalism on your travels - Twitchin Kitten - 12-29-2013

(12-29-2013, 06:47 AM)twisteroo Wrote: Sometimes I think I'd like to go to some of those shit holes just so I could see how shitty it is.
You know in some kinda fucked up way just to see the squalor and strife that some people exist in, then come back home, drive my V8 ford, eat a fat cheeseburger, watch one of my 900 TV stations, bitch about my healthcare, and throw out half a plate of food because I wasn't that hungry.
I don't give a fuck about those people, I always say that if you eat mud pies and grass for dinner you deserve to eat mud pies and grass.
Maybe I could start a tour business where I just take people to 3rd world shit holes and we look down on the squalor, then we could arm everyone to the teeth and get on a boat and go troll for Somali pirates.

Clap These are most likely the same shit holes that hate America or their governments brainwash them into hating America and all of western culture. Yes, modern, evolved and developed countries are to be hated for growing and freedom.

Assholes.

Make sure your tour bus only caters to those 99%'ers who think everything should be equal across the board. Show them what equal looks like. Dumbfuck hypocrites. Yeah, Twists' Hippie Eye Opening Tour. Leave a few behind when they feel the need to get off the bus and give a cannibal a hug.

(12-29-2013, 06:49 AM)twisteroo Wrote: BTW, if you had the chance to try human flesh, would you?
I mean you wouldn't have to kill or know the person, it was just there cooked and other people were eating it, like someone cooked a dog or something, would you try it?
How about if you were in a starvation survival situation, would you?

Only if it were stalker boy. Then I can shit him out a few hours later and flush his insane ass down the toilet into the sewers. The ultimate victory.