Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Nerdville (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. (/thread-3840.html)

Pages: 1 2

Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - BarEdul - 11-08-2013

Okay in case you haven't noticed. I have a desperate need to BITCH. Banghead I have been stationary too long while sick surrounded by far to many under educated individuals. Now.. of these things I go to is face crap. My addiction to it is not the usual one so many people have. I don't post every time I fart on there. In fact I loathe that behavior. I in general go there to people watch. If your a sensible individual post humorous crap etc. I laugh with you. If there is a personal alert you truly want the world to know about like a dead cat Okay fine. Or something of this nature. But for the most part.... I play dear abby or get snarky.

Now face crap, has its whole barrels of issues of which you are all familiar. But there are other stranger ones I will introduce you too that the computer world has created.

Also. Other site issues...Lets compare some sites.. fluidity and functionality. I want to know what works best and doesn't and what are just plain stupid or idiotic in nature.

For instance. I am all into natural shit tea, food herbs etc. I am also a person who understands pyramid schemes ponsie schemes and the internet. Put them all together and you have all kinds of glorious oppurtunities.

A comparitive site... www.dirtbroke.com and livingyoung.com

Dirtbroke...was inspired by that title is very basic site cheap everything.. including products. However the products are yummy. I like them I like the cheap price. HEY their site functions. Thats a plus. Packages 4.00 and up.

Livingyoung.com has an issue.. IT thinks Donald trump is going to rub this crap on his feet. Now I don't mind that but both are a simple model you buy it you sell it you are a vendor. Now that is cool you can make money...

Dirt broke's site works... keep that in mind for 4.00 and up....

Livingyoung.com NOW thats interesting. a 7 pack of 5ml oils with a .05 shipping weight goes for 99.01 dollars. However... NOT all of their links work.. double take.. WHY THE FUCK NOT?

If your truly going to market a Porsche shouldn't your site work? and I am not talking programing here. I understand the technical end some systems are simpler some more complex some you have to do language others are tested and pre-set.

I am likewise fascinated to report to twitch that face crap fails on my phone app all the time... boing go get your crap again.. sorry boing were down. Boing sorry your crap didn't post. boing... sorry that's too complicated you pressed a freaking button.

But I am thrilled with this place... I sneak in on my phone from doctors offices and am thrilled to death or anywhere I can't get face crap to work all the time... Don't get me wrong this is not second choice I have just been checking the functionality of things out of curiousity. And TK is standing up to my phone I am thrilled. So this is my idiot sites I hate rant. I will be stopping by to let you know how dumb they are as often as possible.

OH and NET FLIX if you have to do that much research to find out your current pricing you can BLOW ME~~

RE: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - Twitchin Kitten - 11-08-2013

* Twitchin Kitten bows and thanks you for the compliment

Of course this site works! I don't load you down with crap, fucked up code, scripting and trackers Smile
I also keep Dylan hopping to make sure it stays that way.

RE: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - TenFour - 11-08-2013

twitch what about a site plugin that allows us to choose by checking a box whether or not to publish our forum posts here onto failbook, it might get some people who are contacts of some members interested in joining the forum to get into the discussions...

I had a plugin working for that.... hold on one sec and it'll show up in the area where your mood is.
As long as this place doesn't become troll-city it's all good.

There ya go.

RE: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - BarEdul - 11-08-2013

Cool that'd neat. I however, wont be using it I get very personal on here and don't on face crap. I just dont post much on there.

RE: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - TenFour - 11-09-2013

Cool i linked my post asking about it since that kills 2 birds at once.

RE: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - Twitchin Kitten - 11-09-2013

Thanks TenFour.

Barb, that button is useable by all site members.

I expect all site members to be respectful of the private and personal matters of each other and use the button to attract people to good things on the site to generate members. Not to invite trolling and ridicule. We had enough bullshit with the likes of Mannix around the last year and now that I got him neatly tied up, I'd like to be able to relax and not have to 'babysit' the site again.

The above is NOT a statement toward anyone in particular.

Why is this in the Nerdville forum?

RE: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - LKTraz - 11-10-2013

Because she intends to use this thread to post about different sites and their success/failure. I thought it was appropriate for this area of the board.

If you think it would serve better elsewhere let me know and I will move it for her. Or you can do it.

RE: Site Assholes and Other Crappy Links. - Twitchin Kitten - 11-10-2013

I dunno. Ask Vizzy. this is his area.