Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Hell On Wheels - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: Art & Entertainment (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: Movie & Television (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Hell On Wheels (/thread-3753.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 08-08-2013

I know we discussed this show somewhere but I can't find the thread.

I know Dylan watches it regularly too. Well, it starts season 3 Saturday night! Yep, new time and day people. Saturday is also a 2 hour season premiere! Channel: A&E

Looks like Mr Bohanan is on everyone's shit list.
I'm kind of PO'd that they killed whatshername (the blond woman).

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 08-08-2013

I love the show. Can't wait for the new season.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 08-22-2013

So? We're two episodes into season two and (or is it 3?) and already it's exciting!

The fucking Swede is back! I hate him. He's a creepy fuck and now he's latched onto that family. I see bad things about to happen to them.

That mormon father in the first episode! He allowed his son to be strung up to save his own hide! What a piece of shit.

The army guy - the ginger with the mowhawk. He's a drunken POS too. Arrogant and seems to be completely out of control and / or drunk with power.

Range war ahead and I see a romance between the cattle woman and Bohanan. All the ladies fall for Bohanan cuz he purty. I don't like Toole's brother coming in and trying to take the wife and baby. I'm also confused about the baby. I thought it was Elam's but it certainly looks white.

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 08-22-2013

Often mulato babies from mulato+white parents will look white for up to a year after they're born. But, with the timing it could also be Toole's baby. The brother coming and trying to lay claim is a fairly normal thing for the time... but I don't know why Eva was so stupid as to not tell Elam.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 08-22-2013

Elam knows now that Toole's brother met up with him at the saloon. He hasn't seen Eva yet too, so she really didn't have a chance to tell him.

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 08-23-2013

(08-22-2013, 12:08 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: Elam knows now that Toole's brother met up with him at the saloon. He hasn't seen Eva yet too, so she really didn't have a chance to tell him.

I meant why the fuck didn't the dumb bitch tell him when she got the letters before the guy showed up. Biggrin

I don't think Elam will be very happy with her for keeping that secret.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 08-23-2013

I missed that. I don't remember her getting any letters. Was that the first episode when they were in NY?

I think Elam will forgive her. He fought hard for her and he isn't about to dump her after all that.

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 08:23 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: I missed that. I don't remember her getting any letters. Was that the first episode when they were in NY?

I think Elam will forgive her. He fought hard for her and he isn't about to dump her after all that.

No, when the brother showed up at the door and she wouldn't let him in he said, "Didn't you get my letters stating my intention" and she responded in an affirmative way, maybe even said something about writing back but I can't remember now.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 08-23-2013

OH! Again, I must have missed it zoning out or something. I'll have to run it again. I still have it on the DVR.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 09-11-2013

I told you the Swede is going to do something fucked up to that family. What does he do when he catches the boy? Kill and eat him in some kind of psychotic ritual? "Adopt" him against his will?

You know he's going to go back to Hell on Wheels to seek revenge.

I like how things have taken an about face on Durant! He thought he was so slick bringing in a yankee general (Grant) to usurp Bohannon and get his position back as head of operations only to be left standing on the tracks with his little Mick lackey by his side.