Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
You might be a redneck... - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Laugh Your Ass Off (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: You might be a redneck... (/thread-3089.html)

Pages: 1 2

You might be a redneck... - Twilla - 06-26-2012

Since my photo threads are so wildly popular, here's another one for your viewing enjoyment:

[Image: zb.jpg]

[Image: z8.jpg]

[Image: z.jpg]

RE: You might be a redneck... - LKTraz - 06-26-2012

I wunderz if'n they has any winders fer sale at that there groj sale? Or maybe sum bricks so I kin fix my chimbly!

Wow.....

I'd inquire if Beth was there for house staff or FULL service! Loungelizard

RE: You might be a redneck... - John L - 06-27-2012

That second picture, the one about "Farwood fer sale", must have been taken from somewhere in East Tennessee. That's how the words are spoken "over thar".

RE: You might be a redneck... - Twilla - 06-27-2012

I dunno, I spent about 6 months at Keesler in Biloxi and I came away with saying some weird shit like "tarred" instead of tired.

RE: You might be a redneck... - Twitchin Kitten - 06-27-2012

Ha, they add R's to words and up here we drop them Biggrin

RE: You might be a redneck... - Twilla - 06-27-2012

I don't know where I got this one but I've been saying it for a long time... I'll say "alright" but the first syllable sounds like a long O.

RE: You might be a redneck... - LKTraz - 06-28-2012

True story:

A driver for ABF had a bear run out from the side of the road and it literally ran into the side of the truck. It struck the wheel hard enough to break the bead of the tire.

When he limped it into the truckstop he told the mechanic that he had hit a bar. The mechanic questioned him about if the bar was laying in the road or had he seen it come off another truck and couldn't avoid it. The driver looked confused and explained that "no.....it come out from the woods and hit me". The mechanic was really confused now. The driver saw this and tried to further explain by saying "Come look...IT hit ME. I got bar har in ma tar.

At this point the mechanic figured it out that he hadn't hit a bar, he hit a BEAR and had bear hair in his tire!

RE: You might be a redneck... - Twilla - 06-28-2012

hahaha!

RE: You might be a redneck... - John L - 06-29-2012

(06-27-2012, 08:42 PM)Twilla Wrote: I dunno, I spent about 6 months at Keesler in Biloxi and I came away with saying some weird shit like "tarred" instead of tired.

You came away saying that? Holy Cow!, I spent over twenty years in, and around, Knoxville, heard all sorts of things like that, but never used them. You must be easily swayed with things?

Now, I'll admit that my accent has changed over time, and I now sound a little like I am from Knoxville(pronounced "Knoxvll"), but its easy to tell that I am from East Tennessee.

Ah'm orignally frum South Cackalacky, and bn round the world as a miltary dependnt, but nevr piked up any aksent til goin' ta UT. NowhotImean?

RE: You might be a redneck... - Twilla - 06-29-2012

I bet you say birfday too.