Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Laugh Your Ass Off (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat (/thread-3085.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - John L - 06-24-2012

While she may not be laughing her ass off, one thing is for certain: she has lost some of her ass as a result of getting unstuck from the toilet seat.

Quote:Better be careful the next time you want to use the bathroom at a Walmart.

Police were called to the store in Monticello, Ky., because a woman was glued to the toilet seat.

WLEX-TV reports that woman was stuck for more than an hour on the toilet because the seat was covered in super glue.

The unidentified woman was taken to the hospital after emergency responders were able to get her off.

“We are looking at it,” Chief Ralph Miniard of the Monticello Police Department told WAVE-TV. “Right now I wouldn’t be prepared to say if it was accidental or intentional.”

Walmart has yet to comment on the case.

RE: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - Rhubarb - 06-24-2012

Oh dear Dodgy

That is a cruel joke to do to a stranger, but great to as a get back. At least there are solvents for the stuff.

One of the soldiers my husband was in the Army with, got super glued I remember. No one ever found out what an earth he was doing with it to get it glued up. All the rumours were that he wasn't taking a pee.

RE: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - Twilla - 06-24-2012

Yes, someone 'accidentally' super-glued the toilet in a public restroom.

RE: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - LKTraz - 06-25-2012

Nail polish remover is the answer. Acetone dissolves super glue.

BUT...... I'll bet she is embarrassed to no end, and wants to get to the bottom of this! Tongue

RE: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - twisteroo - 06-25-2012

Who hasn't happened to spill super glue on the toilet at walmart?

RE: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - Twitchin Kitten - 06-25-2012

I can say with 100% honesty that I have never walked into a WalMart bathroom, nor have I had the urge to do so. The thought alone scares me.

There are much worse places than a walmart bathroom.
You know when the brown trout are spawning sometimes you gotta take what you can get.

RE: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - LKTraz - 06-25-2012

Actually Wally World restrooms aren't bad in the scheme of public bathrooms. Fast food joints on the other hand......

RE: Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat - Twitchin Kitten - 06-25-2012

I've been in dive bars whose bathrooms are cleaner than most of the "good" places that it's expected to be clean. Different world here.

It depends on how desperate the situation is, the more desperate you are, the better it looks.