Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Get a load of this gift! - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Get a load of this gift! (/thread-2761.html)

Pages: 1 2

Get a load of this gift! - LKTraz - 12-25-2011

My daughter Max ordered a Christmas gift for me but it didn't arrive in time. Sooooooo........she decided to show it to me. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!!

Check it out!
Scroll down the page and watch the video.
My pending gift

Now that's a gift that some thought went into!!!!!!!

RE: Get a load of this gift! - Twitchin Kitten - 12-25-2011

That's awesome! Even more awesome that it came from Max! Give the kid our best and a hug please!

Half of my gift didn't come in time so Matt bought me a "consolation" gift until it comes in. It's still a secret because he said he'll make it my birthday gift since that's closing in on us in 2 1/2 weeks.

I got a Magic Trackpad as part one of the gift and the consolation prize is a Rolling Stones limited edition double CD and tshirt set of Some Girls. CD #2 has a mess of unreleased songs.

RE: Get a load of this gift! - LKTraz - 12-25-2011

That trackpad is cool!

RE: Get a load of this gift! - Twitchin Kitten - 12-25-2011

It sure is! Still trying to get used to it now. It's nothing like the trackpad on a laptop. So much more control and it took me a couple hours to figure out right and left clicking were possible because the "feet" on the bottom corners were not solid but "moveable"! I was looking for some kind of rocker plate but the thing is flat.

I'm hoping Matt gets off his lazy ass and shows what I got him. Way fucking cool!

RE: Get a load of this gift! - BallseyMalone - 12-25-2011

Joan got me a Klingon Bat'leth, which is way cool, but she's not too happy with the quality. So, she's gonna return it and get one of higher quality. The second really awsome gift is the Bad Mother Fucker wallet from Pulp Fiction! All in all, pretty wicked and unique gifts for someone as hard as I am to buy for!

RE: Get a load of this gift! - twisteroo - 12-25-2011

That is too damn funny LK.

I'm actually keeping my present this year. I got a GPS with all the mounts to put on a motorcycle....or bicycle.

RE: Get a load of this gift! - LKTraz - 12-25-2011

(12-25-2011, 01:37 PM)twisteroo Wrote: That is too damn funny LK.

I'm actually keeping my present this year. I got a GPS with all the mounts to put on a motorcycle....or bicycle.

Now when someone tells you to get lost you can tell them "Got this....I can't!" LOL

RE: Get a load of this gift! - Gunnen4u - 12-25-2011

I got $100 which I promptly used to buy parts for my Marlin, some ammo, and beer.

I wish I had gotten a Flying Fuck Copter.

RE: Get a load of this gift! - Rhubarb - 12-25-2011

Brilliant gift to lose over the garden fence LKTraz!

Mark's father got an elastic band flyer one year from his mother, he made the grandchildren go and ask for it back, trying to make out it was theirs!

I got a measuring jug from No1 son so I can't get those American measurements wrong- it is digital, so it calibrates to Cups/ounces and grams, oh! and a white blood cell to go with my cold germ from last year Kez He thought about getting Chlamydia but decided it was 'ugly'.

Mark gave me some pink crystal ear rings and necklace- really pretty.

AND another bottle of cognac from my father-in-law (hmmm- I have forgiven him) and a bottle from my brother (wondering what he did...........)

RE: Get a load of this gift! - LKTraz - 12-26-2011

(12-25-2011, 10:11 AM)BallseyMalone Wrote: Joan got me a Klingon Bat'leth, which is way cool..............

Ya mean the fear nazis in Joisey won't freak if you take it outdoors? Dodgy

That is a super cool gift!!!!!!! I'll bet that you're the type of guy that Sharper Image catalogs were published for. Biggrin