Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone (/thread-2704.html)

Pages: 1 2

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - Twitchin Kitten - 11-24-2011

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Don't gorge yourselves on too much food.
Don't kill your brothers and sisters.
No Food Fights! I know it's tempting.
Drive safely, No cutting off assholes and sending them into a ditch regardless if they are deserving of it. Nono

RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - LH - 11-24-2011

Ah...yes. Happy Thanksgiving and be kind to headless birds. Butcher

RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - JohnWho - 11-24-2011

(11-24-2011, 10:37 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Don't gorge yourselves on too much food.
Don't kill your brothers and sisters.
No Food Fights! I know it's tempting.
Drive safely, No cutting off assholes and sending them into a ditch regardless if they are deserving of it. Nono

Whoa!

With all those restrictions, its going to be much harder to have a great day!

I'll try though - Happy Thanksgiving back at you and all who are reading this.

RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - Twitchin Kitten - 11-24-2011

Tell me about it JohnWho!

I'm off to the dysfunctional family Holiday now. Wish me luck.

RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - kbear - 11-24-2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have do have something to be thankfull for today.
I have a new job.

And you all ready for this. I went on 2 dates with the same guy, and no he didn't need a nap.
There is hope!!!! But yes he is a really nice guy. makes me laugh, ( and let me tell you when he looks at me my knees get really week Smile ) Damm live is looking up!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - Twitchin Kitten - 11-25-2011

I'm home. Nearly walked out before coffee and dessert this time. I wont' even get into it. My family is so dysfunctional, insane and have no clue what it means to be together and civil.

OH the best part of today was the drive up! I pushed the Mustang to 110 MPH on the parkway. Man, that was F U N!

RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - Rhubarb - 11-25-2011

Wishing Everyone a Good Thanksgiving.

Got an email from my uncle, I think he said they were having pizza..........?
I'm sure I got that wrong.

I worked my socks off at work with a double order for the nursing home in anticipation of next months order (which falls on Christmas Eve).
Our new member of staff Pam, is fattening us all up I'm sure. She arrived at work with donuts and since I had just said to Dee that I was on the verge of breaking into the Diazepam, it was a fair substitute.

Day off today, but didn't feel any better, so joined Sarah and all the other volunteers at the rescue for a big clean out. Every single hutch, all the sheds swept out. Martin will be so pleased to see the trailer full of garden bags for the refuse tip. Stirthepot

RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone - Biker Dude - 11-25-2011

Yesterday was so nice, I took the bike in to work. Today, kinda grey and gloomy, cold.

All four days off this year. Other than little shit like yesterday. 1/2 an hour. Last year we were running 24/7, and I worked Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not to mention Christmas eve, Christmas day, new years eve, new years day etc...

I will trade you, gladly trade you! You replace me at my family's on all holidays and I'll do your job.