Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Season Passes! - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Season Passes! (/thread-2386.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Season Passes! - Twitchin Kitten - 05-29-2011

Anyone here into the theme park stuff? We just purchased our season and parking passes for Six Flags Great Adventure. Did all three parks (can't omit the safari damn them) and a parking pass.

We go for the coasters! Yahoo You get those 0g's on me and my back and neck feel awesome for a week! Living 20 minutes away is also a bonus. We can pop in after work, midday or any time the lines are not so long. We can go in and out and back again with a season pass too.

They got that new stand up coaster there. I'm not so sure how standing up like that would be. It seems ridiculous to me. My favorite is the Superman one where you're on your belly. That shit feels like I'm flying. Put your arms straight out and close your eyes!

RE: Season Passes! - twisteroo - 05-29-2011

There is a six flags just down the road, I hate roller coaster and rides in general, I have only been there 2 or 3 times my whole life and that was for company picnics.

RE: Season Passes! - LKTraz - 05-30-2011

I am a roller coaster/monorail coaster junkie! I really want to get out to Cedar Point in Ohio to ride Top Thrill. The acceleration on that thing is crazy fast! 0 - 120 MPH in under 4 seconds! It's max height is 420 feet.

I want to give a few of the rides at Great Adventure a try but with the tight economy I don't think I can do it this year. Sad

RE: Season Passes! - Twitchin Kitten - 05-30-2011

If you come out like you promised, season pass holders can bring a guest each.

RE: Season Passes! - kbear - 05-30-2011

Not to big on rides, but I like to walk around and look at stuff!!

I guess I just can't ride on stuff like that any more.

I do like the water rides!!! Were you ride in a log in water. and go up and down hills.

RE: Season Passes! - Twitchin Kitten - 06-04-2011

Holy thrills! That El Toro coaster is THE best wooden coaster I've ever ridden! It's also the fastest - faster than the steel coasters!

RE: Season Passes! - twisteroo - 06-05-2011

Uh...I'll have to just take your word for it.
You won't ever catch my ass on either kind of roller coaster.

RE: Season Passes! - Twitchin Kitten - 06-05-2011

For me, it's like a trip to the chiropractor too!

Know what's great? With season passes, we can hit the rides after work every night. It's a 20 minute ride and if we don't stay until park closing, it's a zip in and out real fast.

How can you not want to ride a coaster when you keep threatening to run that full suspension bike of yours down the ski slopes?

RE: Season Passes! - twisteroo - 06-05-2011

June 18 and or 19th is the downhill ride date/s.:p

I will take a camera and get a couple of pics, I'm also still trying to get someone to go with me. I hit on....I mean tried to get one of the girls from bike class to go.Blush

RE: Season Passes! - Twitchin Kitten - 06-05-2011

Get one of those helmet cams with a mic so I can hear you scream all the way down the hill.