Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Happy Easter Everyone - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Happy Easter Everyone (/thread-2344.html)

Happy Easter Everyone - Twitchin Kitten - 04-24-2011

I hope everyone's day isn't torture and you get nice goodies from the Easter Bunny.

[Image: easter-animation-7%5b1%5d.gif]

RE: Happy Easter Everyone - LH - 04-24-2011

Happy Easter! Really warm out today and sunny compared to yesterdays early morning snow. Beach

RE: Happy Easter Everyone - Twitchin Kitten - 04-24-2011

It's 75º here already and I got a feeling we're going to come home to a very warm house.

Been raining like a bitch all week and we're supposed to get more over the next few days.

This sucks. I need to get some yard work done and we haven't had a chance yet. I need to start thinking about opening that pool soon and I can't with this weather screwing me over.

Then there's the berries that need planting. Ugh.

RE: Happy Easter Everyone - kbear - 04-24-2011

Happy Easter!!

Nice day here!!
I went to the park, I got a bucket of dirt to find stones!!!
I got a necklace and I'm having a ring done!!
Hard to go put it was a fun day!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Happy Easter Everyone - Rhubarb - 04-24-2011

Day 3 on moving the shed- which is now at the bottom of the garden as planned. Now to re-paint, re-roof and re-fresh the nails in the base.

Now to move all the stuff back out of the garden and into one shed or the other. Take several trips to the dump, charity shop and watch eBay!

Moved all the cars around. The SAAB V4 96 is now in the carport behind the bikes. Renault 4 then the SAAB V4 95 in front and once the trailer has been emptied room for the Fiat 500!. The camper died Gah again Gah looks as if we are going to be very broke this month unless my 'lottery winnings' will pay for a new starter.

Took the 95 for its first trip to Classics on the Prom' just so we would register for this year and take time out from the shed move.
It was a mad house Shock

Carole was only telling me that she had to hook two Russians out of a 1937 American Cord (correct me if I got that wrong) when we got back to the 95 there was a guy sitting in it with his girlfriend leaning on the door. I only saw Mark kicking him out because I was further behind. He was livid Devil
We have never had to lock the car before!

Then as we were driving out a friend walking along side told me about an Indian family had climbed into a black Austin Healy so someone could take a photo!
In the 15 years of the event everyone has repected the cars but the new wave of 'Ethnics' trying out the 'Great British Bank Holiday Get-a-way' have no idea about the rules. I'm wondering if we can afford to go again, just incase the car gets damaged.
I notice some owners have 'Just Look- don't touch' signs. Sadly we may have to do the same.

Get a pit bull and keep it in the car (on cool days of course) and I guarantee no one will be climbing on or in the vehicle. Goliath used to take great joy at sitting very quietly in the back seat and waiting, patiently for someone to pass by so he can go "WOOF" really loud and scare the shit out of them. You'd see his tail wag when he did it 'right'.

Does the motor parts store take Simoleans?

(04-24-2011, 06:06 PM)kbear Wrote: Happy Easter!!

Nice day here!!
I went to the park, I got a bucket of dirt to find stones!!!
I got a necklace and I'm having a ring done!!
Hard to go put it was a fun day!!!!!!!!!!

OH I would have so rather have visited you and dug for stones!

It was miserable at mom's. She had all the windows open but it was over 80º in the house. We were melting. She refuses to get an air conditioner and would rather live like a barbarian than get one. In the winter she keeps the house like a freezer. Headpoke

RE: Happy Easter Everyone - Rhubarb - 04-25-2011

(04-24-2011, 11:04 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: Get a pit bull and keep it in the car (on cool days of course) and I guarantee no one will be climbing on or in the vehicle.

There was an Austin 7, seen it there before, with a Rotwellier. It is a placid dog, wears sunglasses and a neckerchief. It sits in the front seat all hunch up peering through the tiny windscreen, tongue hanging out, just like something out of The Wacky Races cartoons. No one goes near. Have to see if we can rent him....

Quote: Does the motor parts store take Simoleans?
May not have to Giggle Mark's school friend told us what to do to fix it, it involves one of us turning the ignition, one of us with a bloody big hammer laying under the camper and 'gently knocking the motor' until it frees itself.

We both want the ignition job wot

Finished painting the shed and No1 son nailed/screwed and glued the floor, walls and roof. Now to re-felt the roof.....

RE: Happy Easter Everyone - Twitchin Kitten - 04-25-2011

Hmmm got some Kinder eggs in the mail today!

I'm all full up on Kinder eggs

I now have three rubber bouncy monsters, a dog who sits in a lounge, the flying wheel and the pissy critter.

I made Matt eat the chocolate. He said, "It's not bad.... eww... it leaves an after taste! gross!" Giggle

Did the peeps get there yet?