Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
My official TK last will and testament - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: My official TK last will and testament (/thread-2232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

My official TK last will and testament - twisteroo - 02-27-2011

If I meet my untimely demise I'm gonna post my official Twitchin Kitten will here. I may add more to it as I think stuff up, and feel free to add your own stuff you would like to bequeath to other members of TK.

To Twitchy, I leave my new, old K2 mountain bike, completely rebuilt, tuned and ready for downhill this summer. Also all my bicycle tools and my beloved park tool repair stand.

To Twilla, I leave my tracfone, just because that is about as modern as I've gotten and I know you like gadgets.

To kbear, I leave all the stuff that I have not sold on Craigslist yet that is sitting in my barn waiting for warm weather to resume my selling.

To Rhubarb, I leave my really cool old Goodyear Seabee outboard motor because I know you would probably like it.

To Ballsey Malone, I leave my Trek 7500fx hybrid bike, so you can keep up with Twitch.

To LK, I leave all my Craftsman tools.

That's it for now, if I left you out it's because I didn't think of you off of the top of my head or you've never shown me your boobies.[Image: 65898310.gif]

RE: My official TK last will and testament - Twilla - 02-27-2011

Thank you Twist, that's very generous of you.

How many hours will I get?

RE: My official TK last will and testament - Havoc - 02-27-2011

It's ok I was left out, I will just buy the stuff you left everyone else on the secondary market.

RE: My official TK last will and testament - kbear - 02-27-2011

Hey thanks!!
I like all the old stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: My official TK last will and testament - Twitchin Kitten - 02-28-2011

Thanks from the bottom of my heart Twist. Kiss

What's with all this will stuff? You planning on anything stupid, dangerous or something? That K2 bike going to come to me twisted up in a heap? Or you figure the place is dead and you'd liven it here with some talk of your ultimate demise? Giggle

RE: My official TK last will and testament - twisteroo - 02-28-2011

Nah, just thought I'd liven the place up a bit.

Havoc, I have a nice old Japanese shotgun you might like.

Jammin, you can have the unused portion of my gym membership and my old motorcycle jacket as I'm sure my old crusty faded out leather jacket is way more badass than whatever you might have.

Twilla, about a thousand minutes come with my phone, you know I have nobody to call.

Who knows? After my downhill adventure on the ski slopes you guys might be looking for the payout.
I check the site often for updates on their mountain biking schedule for next summer, when they post dates I'll pass them on so you guys have something to look forward to.Biggrin

RE: My official TK last will and testament - Twitchin Kitten - 02-28-2011

(02-28-2011, 06:32 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Who knows? After my downhill adventure on the ski slopes you guys might be looking for the payout.
I check the site often for updates on their mountain biking schedule for next summer, when they post dates I'll pass them on so you guys have something to look forward to.Biggrin

Jesus, we're not wishing for your death!

This thread is starting to get morbid.

RE: My official TK last will and testament - twisteroo - 02-28-2011

Meh, if the K2 is nothing but twisted metal, you can have my Trek mountain bike.:p

RE: My official TK last will and testament - Jamminitin - 02-28-2011

Gee...thanks for the gym membership-not. I'll take your spinning classes and I can see the hot chicks that you wanna buy donuts for!!!!

I am, however, super excited about the leather jacket-hell ya!!!!!

RE: My official TK last will and testament - twisteroo - 03-01-2011

I only crashed and burned once in that jacket too, so it's only slightly used.