Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
I bought a set of barbells - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: I bought a set of barbells (/thread-1889.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I bought a set of barbells - twisteroo - 10-31-2010

I bought a set of barbells today, don't ask me why, I've just always wanted a bigger one.Smile

RE: I bought a set of barbells - Twitchin Kitten - 10-31-2010

I almost got one off Craigslist for free but the lady first said I could have them because the person who called dibs first didn't show up and then she emails me back saying they did show up but she felt bad and wanted to make it up to me by giving me a discount on dental whitening treatments because she works for a dentist wot

No thanks.

I want a small set of free weights but just haven't made a full commitment to getting a set. I probably should.

RE: I bought a set of barbells - twisteroo - 10-31-2010

Mine are 12 gauge, I've always wanted to shove a larger piece of steel through my nipple.Shok

I've thought about going from 14g to 12g for a few years, but I'm too damn cheap to pay $20 for a barbell. I said fuck it, this moring I got two 12 guage barbells on ebay for a penny, plus $4.99 shipping. Can't beat that with a stick.

The ring I've been wearing for about the past 5+ years came from ebay.

Ah those kind of barbells! Nice.

I guess I was a little vague.

Matt took his out a few years ago and the holes closed. He never bothered with them since. I keep wanting to do mine but I just haven't done it. My belly button closed up after the last surgery. It's weird. It only closed up halfway. I can get a thin ring halfway in there but that's about it. They guy who did mine pierced through a large chunk of skin so I can't really push it through and force it. There's too much flesh.

My tongue is fine though and I can take it out for long periods of time without issue. I found if I use a labret piercing for the tongue it's more comfortable because there is only a ball on top and a flat piece underneath Smile

I've had my ears done, the right ear is long ago closed up, I have not had anything in the other ear in years, I bet I can still get something through it though. I had the nipple done in 2002, and have always had something in it, except for short periods, like during surgery if they made a big deal out of it, and then I try to get it right back in while I'm still fucked up on goofballs even.

My left ear has 6 holes in it that 5 I did myself. I got my ears pierced for communion when I was 8 and when I was 9 I was at a concert with my cousin in Bliss Park in Brooklyn and I saw a girl with her ear pierced all the way around. I said to myself that day I was going to have something like that too.

When I was in the 7th grade I did the 5 holes with a wig pin, ice cubes and a pack of cigarettes. My mom surprisingly didn't care but when I saw my dad he had a red fit. I still have those six holes filled with tiny rings and I was going to put the big thick steel rings in but I decided that these are more meaningful to me like this. I don't wear anything in my right ear since I was 12, but I can still put a 'nice' earring in there for those fancy dress-up occasions when I have to behave like a civilized adult.

RE: I bought a set of barbells - twisteroo - 11-01-2010

I never have to act like a civilized adult. Biggrin

Well, maybe that once.

RE: I bought a set of barbells - BarEdul - 11-01-2010

bahahaah thought you were lifting weights lol