Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Where do I put this shit? - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Where do I put this shit? (/thread-1747.html)

Pages: 1 2

Where do I put this shit? - Jamminitin - 09-18-2010

I was at a 50th bday party tonight where the honoree tried to lay a wet sloppy one on me twice. His son slapped him good and hard both times. Where is the line drawn between lacivious and good fun? I wasn't feeling the kiss, but it was his bday, and what a better gift than my lucious lips. seriously.

RE: Where do I put this shit? - twisteroo - 09-18-2010

Well it sounds like he was cocked, I've been known to do some dumb shit when drunk too. So I wouldn't hold it against him. It also sounds like his son was on top of the matter. Kudos to him.
Seriously, is there a difference between lacivious and good fun?
I don't think we have ever seen your lucious lips, so that is a tough judgement call.

RE: Where do I put this shit? - Twilla - 09-18-2010

I think it's kind of strange his son slapped him.

RE: Where do I put this shit? - Twitchin Kitten - 09-18-2010

"Where do I put this shit?" as in what forum or in your mind?

Usually we put griping in the Piss & Moan area.

But, I don't think I would have kept my composure like you did. I'm with Twistie, kudos to the son for having your back but that would have taken the joy out of stomping on the fuckers instep with my heel for me! The guy crossed the line with the sloppy wet one. I do not like being touched uninvited, especially a kiss.

Twilla, I'm not so sure I would consider that strange. Maybe the old man was notorious for doing this and he is sick of being embarrassed so he slugged him. OR he's got the secret hots for Jammin and he was being chivalrous? Giggle

RE: Where do I put this shit? - Twilla - 09-18-2010

Happy birthday, Dad! *POW!!!*

RE: Where do I put this shit? - BarEdul - 09-18-2010

hmmm sounds like son is sick of dads drunken behavior to me... but then again.. slap slap would wake anyone up...

RE: Where do I put this shit? - Jamminitin - 09-18-2010

Let me clarify, the slap didn't knock any teeth out, and I've known the guy forever. I wasn't offended but apparently his son was. Yeah, he was tanked off his ass.

I guess I made it sound like I was mad, but I thought it was funny more than anything.

RE: Where do I put this shit? - Twitchin Kitten - 09-18-2010

Well, I still think son was freaked a little that dad was so embarrassing.

RE: Where do I put this shit? - LKTraz - 09-18-2010

I think son was probably thinking along the lines of "Holy shit dad. WTF?" *smack*

RE: Where do I put this shit? - twisteroo - 09-18-2010

(09-18-2010, 01:27 PM)Jamminitin Wrote: Let me clarify, the slap didn't knock any teeth out, and I've known the guy forever. I wasn't offended but apparently his son was. Yeah, he was tanked off his ass.

I guess I made it sound like I was mad, but I thought it was funny more than anything.

Hey, wanna go have some drinks?Loungelizard