Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Survivor Nicaragua - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: Art & Entertainment (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: Movie & Television (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Survivor Nicaragua (/thread-1744.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Jamminitin - 10-07-2010

I hope so. Noeisha is so mean and nasty and crazy. They are going to mix up the tribes, I agree that there will nt be a merge yet. They are doing this cuz the oldsters are so pathetic.

I say maybe the bossy jerk or his broken down sidekick will go home. Out of the youngster I do think it would be Noeisha.

We can vote for which tribe loses after they divide and before tribal. We will have to go on the honor system. Thats my suggestion.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - kbear - 10-08-2010

I hope the one with idol in her will get the vote next week. She needs to go. she is just one crazy girl.
should be interesting to see what happens next week. I have a feeling they are going to mix them up some. should be fun.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-08-2010

(10-07-2010, 08:52 PM)Jamminitin Wrote: We can vote for which tribe loses after they divide and before tribal. We will have to go on the honor system. Thats my suggestion.

But how do we know what they will be called or who will be on them or what color they will wear or, or, or,???

We need a live chat night this Wednesday for survivor and we can pick as it happens.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - kbear - 10-08-2010

Just let me know if we are chating during the show.
I can do that.

Oh, I see I forgot to put in the girl with the idol in her shoe. She is the one that has to go.
Must not been awake when I was typing.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Jamminitin - 10-08-2010

Yes-a live chat, or while we watch the episode after they divide and before the immunity challenge, we pick which team will win or lose.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-09-2010

(10-08-2010, 08:21 PM)kbear Wrote: Just let me know if we are chating during the show.
I can do that.

Oh, I see I forgot to put in the girl with the idol in her shoe. She is the one that has to go.
Must not been awake when I was typing.
We knew who you were talking about, she must go, evil girl.

(10-08-2010, 11:10 PM)Jamminitin Wrote: Yes-a live chat, or while we watch the episode after they divide and before the immunity challenge, we pick which team will win or lose.

OK, gotcha, so then I just lie about who I picked for the win. Yeah, the honor system...Biggrin

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-09-2010

If we do live chat does the time zone thing fuck with us?
What time is it on for you Jammin?
kbear and myself are 8pm est.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Twitchin Kitten - 10-09-2010

The chat room does not run on any time zone in particular if that's what you mean.

You guys just have to check the TV air times for Central and Eastern times. If the show runs at the same time - say 9 PM EST then it should be 8 PM CST for Jammin. You all can watch at the same time.

Hopefully that is the info you're looking for an answer to Twist Smile

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Jamminitin - 10-09-2010

Mine is on 7pm CST.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-10-2010

(10-09-2010, 11:16 PM)Jamminitin Wrote: Mine is on 7pm CST.

That should work then, your 7 is like our 8.
Man, you guys got it all fucked up.Dodgy