Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Survivor Nicaragua - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: Art & Entertainment (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: Movie & Television (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Survivor Nicaragua (/thread-1744.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - kbear - 10-01-2010

I think that might be a good guess. She might go a long way.

I will pick the younger to win and older person to go home.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-02-2010

OK, looks like everyone has picked the younger for the win this week.
No matter how it turns out we will all end up even this week.
I might have to change mine to the older tribe just to take a chance and pull into the lead.

Yes, I am going for the older tribe to win, younger to go home.

kbear and Jammin = Younger for the win
twist = older for the win

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - kbear - 10-06-2010

Are we are all ready for tonight??

I'm going to ask that we don't talk about it untill later on Thurs. Cause some of us won't be able to watch it tonight. (Ok, I'm going out for dinner)
Last week, we had trouble with this.

Thanks guys!

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-06-2010

Yep, I will go to bed about 8pm and watch it when I get home from work on Thurs.
I might sneak a peek or two before lights out though.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Jamminitin - 10-06-2010

I'll be sure to get on here at 8pm CST and blab. Giggle

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-06-2010

It don't really matter, I'm sure that one of the two people at that place that admit they watch it will blab to me tomorrow anyway.

Have you ever noticed that? People will say that they don't watch any TV, or they hate that show, or it's a stupid show, or whatever, but then they can talk about it in detail for hours.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Jamminitin - 10-06-2010

YES!!!! Many times.

I used to buy those trashy magazines (not the kind you like twist) and my hubby would always complain and tell me what trash they were but I would invariably find him looking at them. Hypocrites. The whole lot of them.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Jamminitin - 10-07-2010

When is everyone going to be ready to discuss last nights episode? Whistle

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - Twitchin Kitten - 10-07-2010

(10-06-2010, 06:30 PM)twisteroo Wrote: It don't really matter, I'm sure that one of the two people at that place that admit they watch it will blab to me tomorrow anyway.

Have you ever noticed that? People will say that they don't watch any TV, or they hate that show, or it's a stupid show, or whatever, but then they can talk about it in detail for hours.

EVERYONE I know who claims to hate Howard Stern knows more of what he's saying than I do! In fact, I haven't listened to him since he went to satellite radio.

If they hate "something" that much why do they watch? Next time they go on and on, put them on the spot and ask why they know so much of something they dont' watch. The list of excuses is amusing.

RE: Survivor Nicaragua - twisteroo - 10-07-2010

OK, I'm ready.

So right now we have,
kbear = 2
Jammin = 2
twist = 1

What's going on next week? It's too early for a merge, I think they are gonna just mix up the tribes.
Here's my prediction, they tribes get mixed up, noeisha and the oriental chick get seperated, the hillbilly that knows noeisha has the idol is on her tribe, he outs her to the rest of the tribe, they blindside her and she goes home with the idol in her sock.

How do we pick for next week when the mix up tribes?