Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
The drunk posting thread - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The drunk posting thread (/thread-1793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: The drunk posting thread - twisteroo - 10-31-2010

I might be slightly tipsy, dare me to drive?

RE: The drunk posting thread - Twitchin Kitten - 10-31-2010

Drive the little red wagon down the hill.

Ohh, that would be fun, hell it was snowing here a little bit ago, not much, just a few flakes. The sled on the hill might be more fun.

Shopping carts can be fun too.
We did this 10 years ago, completely shitfaced at about 3AM after getting back from a concert at The Electric Factory in Philly.
Same night I almost dropped that dopey kid over the railing. I told that story right?

http://twitchinkitten.com/movies/jackassMatt.MPG

No, you never told me, you mean you are really Michael Jackson?

Michael Jackson? You lost me here buddy.

We went to see Dropkick Murphy's at the Electric Factory. Year: 2000.
Me and Matt were sitting there enjoying the opening band, Lars Fredrickson and the Bastards. I got up to go pee and my jacket was on my seat next to Matt. Well, he's gabbing to the guy next to him and didn't notice dopey girl on my seat/jacket.

I tapped her and asked her to remove herself and that she was sitting on my jacket. She got snotty with me and said since I got up I lost it. I explained politely to her that where I come from when someone leaves their stuff on the seat next to their boyfriend, you don't put your fat ass there. She says where she comes from you do.
I grabbed her gently by her ear and asked her to get up. she did. I sat and then she felt the need to stand next to me, up against me. I kept repeating to her to get the fuck off me. She wouldn't. Some girl behind me does the dumb thing of tapping me while I'm in this completely twisted state of mind and she almost gets clocked in the teeth. She wanted to let me know she had my back. Ermm ok kid.
Snotty cunt saw I had an itchy fist and was waiting for the excuse to knock a few of her teeth out (I do NOT punch like a girl) and I quietly told her that I've had enough of her skank touching me and that I'm about ready to throw her ass over the railing. I mentioned I don't have to call my mom to bail me out of jail so it's no big deal for me to spend the night in the can.
She quietly walked away.

Matt said the guy next to him was saying I was a nut. Matt was very nervous that this girl was going to have problems and I was going to jail. It all worked out and Dropkick Murphy's were great.

You sound a little like Carrie Heffernan.

[Image: articl10.jpg]

Ah now I get it. I know the hanging kid story.

Matt says I'm just like her too!

RE: The drunk posting thread - Rhubarb - 12-19-2010

diazepam and red wine with no food is not a good idea.
Why did I offer we'd take Laura home?

Ah, I know she is recovering from Ghengis' fever and like us was trying to escape her mother's Christmas party. Mark had his fathers Sherry Trifle (which had nearly a whole bottle in it) and since he doesn't mind ice and snow, he drove. Laura said she knew he was ok and gave him some driving tips (cheeking girl). Sh has jsut passed her 'blues and twos' driving course, she is in the Thames Valley police. Mark's favourite neice, he is so sad...

RE: The drunk posting thread - Twitchin Kitten - 01-16-2011

OK it's 12:04 AM
I'm drunk
Fucking drunk.Goddamnfuckingdrunk and i don'tgiveashit

I'm listing to Bowie at max volume as prescribed an is good
fuck me. i'm enjpoying myu berthday
srew cyous asll