Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week (/thread-2855.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Twilla - 02-07-2012

(02-07-2012, 12:33 PM)AnthonyG Wrote: I signed up over there but I can never see any of the good stuff going on since im a basic member.
Havoc this is twitch's "house" she does whatever she wants, if you dont like it, go try to play internet mind games some where else. Why are you so butt hurt that you have to bring up some past situation in almost every one of your posts when all those involved said drop it.

Looks like we're in the same holding cell, Anthony. After my comments about TK Forum, I've apparently been blocked from most of the forum. The owner is apparently very touchy about the owner here. lol

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Havoc - 02-07-2012

Don't care for - Hates, I love words they mean so little to other people.

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Biker Dude - 02-07-2012

Huh, well, I figured that I was on your shit list Havoc, so color me surprised. And as for you Twitchy, I would much rather talk about you when you are around. The whole behind your back thing gives me the creeps. I much prefer out in the open. Even if we are trashing each other. Or maybe more so then.

But the whole drama thing wears on me. God I get so much of that at work being night boss. More than I ever thought possible, and my crew is small.

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Twitchin Kitten - 02-07-2012

Biker, I was being sarcastic about the behind my back comment. That was for Havoc more than anything.

And yeah, that forum is nothing but all drama all the time 24/7 and then they stroke each other's egos saying how intelligent they all are. It does get old. We're boring according to them but you know, the same argument day in and day out is just as boring.

Thanks for having the integrity to slap me around to my face though! It's much appreciated. Smile

In case you haven't noticed, I dont' talk about anyone behind their back even if it's from a forum that despises me. I don't give a flying fuck what they say. They're anonymous keyboard commandos on a site that is set up to be a giant rag fest. I was a member there once, left of my own volition and banned ever since. It's OK.

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Twilla - 02-07-2012

Biker, tell us about it, I enjoy hearing about dysfunctional co-workers. In another thread, of course.

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Havoc - 02-07-2012

(02-07-2012, 02:31 PM)Biker Dude Wrote: Huh, well, I figured that I was on your shit list Havoc, so color me surprised.

Ummm ok, this is what I posted to you.

Quote:biker if you want the address to mock pm me.

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - Biker Dude - 02-07-2012

Yeah, i got it. My point was that as I thought it was on your shit list, I was not expecting anything from you. And when you said if I pm'd you you would send me the address said I was surprised.

Ah, look at you two guys bonding!

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - AnthonyG - 02-07-2012

I wanna bond with someone Sad .........................preferably female..

RE: Hello Mockers - I hear we're the talk of the town this week - LKTraz - 02-07-2012

Ah Havoc is just trying to revisit the postings of forums from yesteryear.