Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
The drunk posting thread - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The drunk posting thread (/thread-1793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: The drunk posting thread - BarEdul - 10-03-2010

does a sip from a beer count as drunk posting cause I aint there yet... and I need to catch up quickly

RE: The drunk posting thread - Sally - 10-03-2010

I'm on a 10 hour flight tomorrow at 2pm. I have no valium, xanax, crack, coke, or sleeping pills, so the next best thing is drinking myself silly at the airport bar untill we board.

RE: The drunk posting thread - Twitchin Kitten - 10-03-2010

I'd die on a 10 hour flight. I can't sit still that long anywhere.

Have a safe flight and "see ya" when you get home.

RE: The drunk posting thread - twisteroo - 10-03-2010

I got a buzz on and having a hard time typing for some reason.
I'll check back if I get really goofy.

RE: The drunk posting thread - Jamminitin - 10-03-2010

How's it going twistee? Must be sleeping by now.

I am glad I didn't get on here Friday after bowling, I am not even sure what my score was. Oopsie.
We had another thingy to go to on Saturday. I slept in the back of the Tahoe all the way there and was sick until about 3pm. I only drink beer, and not a whole hell of alot of it. I think I am getting more and more sensitive to it. I seriously would NEVER get a hangover from beer until the last year or so. What is the world coming to when you can't even get a nice beer buzz?

RE: The drunk posting thread - BarEdul - 10-04-2010

It's called old age bahahaha

RE: The drunk posting thread - twisteroo - 10-04-2010

I just had a little wine buzz last night, no hangover or anything but I gotta get a workout in this morning and I know I will be thinking about how I really didn't need that wine and all those french fries last night.

RE: The drunk posting thread - Jamminitin - 10-04-2010

(10-04-2010, 06:21 AM)BarEdul Wrote: It's called old age bahahaha

Sad but true!!!

RE: The drunk posting thread - Jamminitin - 10-04-2010

(10-04-2010, 06:47 AM)twisteroo Wrote: I just had a little wine buzz last night, no hangover or anything but I gotta get a workout in this morning and I know I will be thinking about how I really didn't need that wine and all those french fries last night.

Glad I am not the only one to give in to fleshly desires.

I am giving up beer for October except for the 16th . Need to get my ass in gear and lose some weight. I'll let you know how it's going.

RE: The drunk posting thread - twisteroo - 10-04-2010

Yeah, let me know...I never did go to the gym, I took a nap at about 7:30am and then went to subway for lunch. Yes, I am a lazy pathetic loser.

Tomorrow, I'm up at 4:30, cycle with the ladies then shower with the fellas, then off to grocery shop and stuff, because I forgot my list today.