Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
The drunk posting thread - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The drunk posting thread (/thread-1793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: The drunk posting thread - BarEdul - 11-22-2013

HelpDrinksShock ALERT!!! I stopped Drinking for a LONG TIME!! I have just realized the ERROR in my ways. !!!

I have had a stellar week JUST JIM PEACHY... SO In an endeavor to relieve some of the stress not to mention a shit load of physical pain and to cause some tomorrow morning. I will be getting Drunk TONIGHT and IF I can CON LK into IT he may be joining me.. HA HA...

I realize you are all scattered and still at work possibly and I am warning you.. If you can join me do so because at this point and time I am pouring MY first drink if Twitchy Remebers I can out drink MARINES so.. anyone who feels up to it you are CORDIALLY invited to CATCH UP as soon as you get home shots of your favorite drink would be a good Idea as I will be doing rum and cokes... LOL86DiabloButcherNonoParty

RE: The drunk posting thread - Twitchin Kitten - 11-22-2013

You better be funny. So far Gunnen has been the best drunk poster. I was right behind him but I don't think anyone will catch up to his hilarity. He spread it out all over the board. He couldn't find this thread so on his request, I stuck it where it's easy to find.

I dont' think you'll have a hard time getting LK to have a drink with ya.

Well I may have to confine My posts to the red light district.. Its been a while... rofl.. and HE DOESN"T KNOW just yet.. Dinner is on the stove and I am one down. and I am convinced the Hamburger helper is spaghettie already.. Just because of the bad week... ??

Aww cum on doesn't anybody want to play with me tonight I got drinking buddies and no one wants to play.. are you all just eating dinner and being boring... Here I sit in my bustier and well come on reallY?

Whooo Wheee There's ONLY ONE Thing missing on A FRIDAY NIGHT Alcohol, Guns and Possum Huntin" God damn I love These Red Neck NIGHTS HOt Damn.. Got Us a Big In Any body Hungry!

So SNIPES are Next Whose a cummin?

RE: The drunk posting thread - LKTraz - 11-22-2013

Well........4 triple shot Kraken and cokes and I'm still completely coherent.

Told ya why I don't generally post here.....I'm too much of a pro drinker and consequently simply don't end up AFU enough to make funny assed or nearly unintelligible posts.

Sorry guys.

Okay so your not a silly fuck when drinking..but I could argue that exact fact on occassion.

RE: The drunk posting thread - AnthonyG - 11-23-2013

did you pass out?

RE: The drunk posting thread - twisteroo - 11-23-2013

I had a couple of drinks last night but just opted to fight to stay awake during a Breaking Bad marathon.