Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Customer Service - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Customer Service (/thread-743.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Customer Service - Jamminitin - 03-01-2010

I don't get too upset in the grocery store. What a shitty job, I feel sorry for the checkers. If, however, someone put their grimy paws through my meat package or crushed my bread, I would definitely make them get me a new package.

RE: Customer Service - Twitchin Kitten - 03-01-2010

Shitty job? The lady across the street from me works at the local Foodtown. She's union and she makes $19 and hour with union benefits. Not bad for a 60 year old lady who took this as a part time gig to keep herself occupied after her husband died.

She never complains about it being a shitty job.

RE: Customer Service - Jamminitin - 03-01-2010

If I worked there, I promise you I would complain about a shitty job. It's a shitty job.

RE: Customer Service - Trouble - 03-01-2010

(03-01-2010, 09:25 PM)LH Wrote: If you eat cheese & peanut butter orange crackers and talk alot about Brad & Angelina spraying little orange chunks along the way, It speeds things up and you get a free package of cheese & peanut butter crackers.Picknflick

Giggle Everything about the grocery store pisses me off. First there's the assholes that jump in front of me when a new checkout stand is opened, not to mention the fucking idiots who only START writing their checks at the end of the transaction. I'm pretty much angry/ready for a fight when I walk in the door.

RE: Customer Service - SyberB - 03-01-2010

(03-01-2010, 07:30 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I had a female cashier pick up my buns and smell them one time, I let it slide because she was hot.

wot

I would have charged her with sexual harassment.

RE: Customer Service - SyberB - 03-01-2010

(03-01-2010, 08:19 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote:
(03-01-2010, 08:06 PM)Twilla Wrote: I can turn on the bitch face pretty easily, I doubt the cashier would want to see that in line for any longer than necessary.

That is the answer to the $64,000 question.

I can go from 0 to Bitch in less than 2 seconds.

What's a worse offense is when the assholes throw your food as if you're not going to eat it. My shopping cart usually consists of fresh meat, veggies and fruits and this stuff does bruise when you fling it like it's made of wood.

Nevermind the cunt who puts a finger through the meat wrapper, smushes your bread or shakes your sodad.

I've come to enjoy keeping a full on Bitch going the last couple years. It's better than letting these rude fuckers get away with this shit. NJ is the single most rudest place I've ever been.

I think it would be fun to go grocery shopping with TK. Spiteful

RE: Customer Service - Loricat - 03-02-2010

The thing I hate most about the grocery stored is the idiots on their phones. Are you so important that you can't do your shopping without being on the phone? I don't want to hear about your stupid friend who is doing this, that, or the other bad thing. I can't stand when people are on their phones in public places where everyone else has to hear their conversation. The father of one of my son's friends is like that. He is a super nice guy but always on his phone. I ran into him in the chinese place the other night and he was on his phone the whole time. There were several other people in there too and he is just yakin away in a normal voice so we all got to hear. He didn't even get off when he was paying. Now I think that is rude.

RE: Customer Service - Twilla - 03-02-2010

I've seen a guy in the grocery store so completely baffled by the selection, he had his SO on the line telling him which brand of milk to purchase. Probably other items as well but I got as far away from him as I could get.

RE: Customer Service - Jamminitin - 03-02-2010

(03-02-2010, 07:18 AM)Loricat Wrote: The thing I hate most about the grocery stored is the idiots on their phones. Are you so important that you can't do your shopping without being on the phone? I don't want to hear about your stupid friend who is doing this, that, or the other bad thing. I can't stand when people are on their phones in public places where everyone else has to hear their conversation. The father of one of my son's friends is like that. He is a super nice guy but always on his phone. I ran into him in the chinese place the other night and he was on his phone the whole time. There were several other people in there too and he is just yakin away in a normal voice so we all got to hear. He didn't even get off when he was paying. Now I think that is rude.

I agree. No one is sooooo important they can't get off the phone for a minute and give the person serving them the respect of acknowledging them. seriously.

RE: Customer Service - Twitchin Kitten - 03-02-2010

(03-02-2010, 07:35 AM)Twilla Wrote: I've seen a guy in the grocery store so completely baffled by the selection, he had his SO on the line telling him which brand of milk to purchase. Probably other items as well but I got as far away from him as I could get.

You must have bumped into Matt then. I'm always guiding him through the store when he can't figure out what I have on the list!