Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Happy New Year! - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year! (/thread-4233.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Happy New Year! - Twitchin Kitten - 12-31-2014

I got 15 quarts of sauce going to can up tomorrow and we'll have pasta, sausage, ham and I have a tray for pepperoni, cheese and apples. Bag of pretzels, two bottles of wine and a bottle of Korbel Brut and we're all set. Just waiting for Matt and Eric to show up.

RE: Happy New Year! - Mustang - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 01:53 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 10:29 AM)Mustang Wrote: Enjoy staying in PC brigade have ruined nye enjoy one a d all

How did the PC Brigade ruin your New Years?

RE: Happy New Year! - Mustang - 12-31-2014

We used to gather round the roundabout in the square and dance round it but they pedestrianised it then they took the roundabout away so there was nowhere to gather?

RE: Happy New Year! - Twitchin Kitten - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 07:40 PM)Mustang Wrote: We used to gather round the roundabout in the square and dance round it but they pedestrianised it then they took the roundabout away so there was nowhere to gather?

Ok so if it's a pedestrian mall - I'm imagining something similar to what they did with Times Square - why can't you dance on the pedestrian mall? Or is it that you senile delinquents like to snarl up traffic with your dancing? Giggle

RE: Happy New Year! - twisteroo - 01-01-2015

I was in bed by 8pm and out for breakfast at 6am this morning. Happy 2015!!Negative

RE: Happy New Year! - Twitchin Kitten - 01-05-2015

Are the holidays over now? I hope so. My whole schedule is off and I need to get back exercising, cleaning on MY schedule and all my other daily routines.

I did good. Didn't gain or lose weight and pretty much ate what I wanted! Yahoo

Santa got me some good toys, money and hockey tickets. I made a vat of sauce, put up a mess of meat that will keep us for like 6 months and now it's time to brace for shit weather. Got me some spiffy snow tires on the car, which were tested Saturday driving into the city. They work. Had TWO close calls where some dumb weekend warrior driver couldn't handle the merge left out of toll plazas! They (both women) were lucky Matt was driving because I would have chased them down to their destination and given them as much hell without hitting them as I can. Angry

RE: Happy New Year! - LKTraz - 01-05-2015

Remind me to NEVER let you drive my Freightliner! Shok

RE: Happy New Year! - Twitchin Kitten - 01-05-2015

I wasn't driving. We were in the right regardless.

RE: Happy New Year! - LKTraz - 01-06-2015

Based on your comment:

Twitchin Kitten Wrote:They (both women) were lucky Matt was driving because I would have chased them down to their destination and given them as much hell without hitting them as I can. Angry

Not that I wouldn't be tempted to do the same thing mind you. It's just that I shudder to think of what urges you may have had piloting an 80,000 lb, 68' long machine with LOTSA of destructive potential! Tongue

RE: Happy New Year! - Twitchin Kitten - 01-08-2015

(01-06-2015, 05:15 PM)LKTraz Wrote: Based on your comment:

Twitchin Kitten Wrote:They (both women) were lucky Matt was driving because I would have chased them down to their destination and given them as much hell without hitting them as I can. Angry

Not that I wouldn't be tempted to do the same thing mind you. It's just that I shudder to think of what urges you may have had piloting an 80,000 lb, 68' long machine with LOTSA of destructive potential! Tongue

Yeah, pretty sure she'd be creamed if she hit a tractor and I wouldn't have to chase her. Giggle