Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Hell On Wheels - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: Art & Entertainment (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: Movie & Television (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Hell On Wheels (/thread-3753.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 09:14 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: I told you the Swede is going to do something fucked up to that family. What does he do when he catches the boy? Kill and eat him in some kind of psychotic ritual? "Adopt" him against his will?

You know he's going to go back to Hell on Wheels to seek revenge.

I like how things have taken an about face on Durant! He thought he was so slick bringing in a yankee general (Grant) to usurp Bohannon and get his position back as head of operations only to be left standing on the tracks with his little Mick lackey by his side.

He made a bad choice with Grant because Grant respected men who stood up to him and stood up for their beliefs, even if he himself didn't share them.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 09-11-2013

It's really weird seeing "Mr. O'Brian" from Star Trek being the mean, underhanded and corrupt Mr. Durant. Biggrin

Yeah, it is.

He's quite the good actor though. Just underrated.

Ok, now that I'm home I can elucidate my thoughts on the Swede a bit. Wasn't gonna try and do that while in class.

I think the Swede is going to pretend to be the man he killed. From the previews it actually looks like Bohannon finds the boy, so I don't think the Swede is gonna get him. If he does though my prediction (before the last episode ended) was that he would force adopt and brainwash the poor kid. He might kill him too though. Who knows. I do believe he's gonna cause problems for Bohannon again. He's just a rat fucking bastard piece of shit like that Biggrin Bohannon better put him down this time, like the rabid dog he is.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 09-11-2013

I agree. I missed the previews. The DVR cut them off so I didn't see the boy being caught.

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 09-12-2013

(09-11-2013, 05:38 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: I agree. I missed the previews. The DVR cut them off so I didn't see the boy being caught.

In the preview Bohannon almost shoots the boy because the boy startles him. And then my DVR cut it off too, so that was all I saw hahahaha.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 09-30-2013

OK tell me they are not going to kill off Bohannon and leave the Swede alive in the season finale. TELL ME!!

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 10-01-2013

(09-30-2013, 08:57 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: OK tell me they are not going to kill off Bohannon and leave the Swede alive in the season finale. TELL ME!!

I sure as fuck hope not. Something has to give. I'm wondering if Ezra won't show up and tell what happened to his family and that saves Bohannon.

RE: Hell On Wheels - Twitchin Kitten - 10-01-2013

Ezra? Do you mean Elam? Or is there an Ezra and I just don't remember the character?

And why didn't Bohannon tell that MoMoMotherfucker that it was HE who put his own son up for hanging?

RE: Hell On Wheels - ralgith - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 11:46 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: Ezra? Do you mean Elam? Or is there an Ezra and I just don't remember the character?

And why didn't Bohannon tell that MoMoMotherfucker that it was HE who put his own son up for hanging?

Ezra is the boy Tongue