Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
I bought a set of barbells - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: I bought a set of barbells (/thread-1889.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I bought a set of barbells - twisteroo - 11-01-2010

If I started a thread about my nipples, would anyone read it??:p

RE: I bought a set of barbells - Twitchin Kitten - 11-01-2010

I don't see why not.

RE: I bought a set of barbells - Jamminitin - 11-01-2010

I have only ever pierced my ears. Two in each.

There was woman at one of our "thingys" who had her tongue pierced. I honest to god thought she was hearing impaired because of the way she talked. I finally saw the tongue ring. I was debating telling her then thought, "If she has friends and they don't tell her she sounds like an idiot, it's not my responsibility either"

You spoke with me on the phone, I didn't sound like that did I? No. I bet she has a ball that is just too big for her mouth or the piercer put it in a poor spot.

(11-01-2010, 10:04 AM)Jamminitin Wrote: I have only ever pierced my ears. Two in each.

There was woman at one of our "thingys" who had her tongue pierced. I honest to god thought she was hearing impaired because of the way she talked. I finally saw the tongue ring. I was debating telling her then thought, "If she has friends and they don't tell her she sounds like an idiot, it's not my responsibility either"

I bet she sucks dick like it is her job though.Hysterical

(11-01-2010, 10:32 AM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: You spoke with me on the phone, I didn't sound like that did I? No. I bet she has a ball that is just too big for her mouth or the piercer put it in a poor spot.

No you didn't. I've heard people talk kinda funny, but this woman seriously talked like Helen Keller.

(10-31-2010, 03:59 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I bought a set of barbells today, don't ask me why, I've just always wanted a bigger one.Smile

Did you put them in today? If so how do they feel. Popcorn

RE: I bought a set of barbells - Rhubarb - 11-01-2010

OK!
I leave the country for 5 minutes and come back to this Doh

Didn't I say to behave? Not only do you cover yourself in ink (which may just have been explosive) but make lots of holes in the gaps left! Wacko

Ears pierced..............nothing else Stirthepot

Ah see, I didn't want to shock you completely when you visited last year. I couldn't hide the ink so I kept the tongue piercing out for ya. I'll have it in next time so you can stare at my mouth all day Tongue

(11-01-2010, 05:21 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:
(10-31-2010, 03:59 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I bought a set of barbells today, don't ask me why, I've just always wanted a bigger one.Smile

Did you put them in today? If so how do they feel. Popcorn

I bought them on e-bay. I got two of them for way cheaper than I could buy one in a shop or somewhere, they are in the mail as we speak.
I do have a 12 guage curved something, I dunno what they call them, I have had it in so I know it fits but a straight one is real easy, like you don't even know it is there. Something about the curved ones, and the cold and a nipple getting hard. It always lets you know it is there. If it is straight you never even know it.