Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
half way there ( to work that is ) - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: half way there ( to work that is ) (/thread-1382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - Eric - 06-03-2010

LMAO 80-85 is not fast Twist ole boy, she's clocked for 135 Wink an after market turbo and a lil Engine love, she's ma other Hobbie Wink

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - twisteroo - 06-03-2010

Nah, I'm not really sure of anything.

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - Jamminitin - 06-03-2010

(06-03-2010, 06:40 PM)Eric Wrote:
(06-03-2010, 06:26 PM)Jamminitin Wrote: I really like the door shot as well. Giant driveway to shovel. Got a snowblower?

yup been married to her for a while now Loungelizard

Is it at this website I heard that joke? If it was, it was a good one and I passed it around.

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - twisteroo - 06-04-2010

I think it was: Q. How do you turn a dishwasher into a snowblower? A. Give the bitch a shovel.

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - kbear - 06-04-2010

Great pictures!!!

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - Jamminitin - 06-04-2010

(06-04-2010, 06:30 AM)twisteroo Wrote: I think it was: Q. How do you turn a dishwasher into a snowblower? A. Give the bitch a shovel.

Yes!!!!! I Heart that one.

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - LKTraz - 06-04-2010

Cool video E!

Sure wish my ride was that short. But then again when I get to work I just ride some more. Rolleyes

Seeing as you are pretty close to the PA border I'll bet you are familiar with one of my favorite breakfast stops at I-79 PA exit #2 in Mt Morris. Crappy looking little place on the outside but nice in the restaurant and pancakes the size of LP records!!!!! Used to stop there on my way to run across I-68.

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - Eric - 06-04-2010

(06-04-2010, 08:57 PM)LKTraz Wrote: Cool video E!

Sure wish my ride was that short. But then again when I get to work I just ride some more. Rolleyes

Seeing as you are pretty close to the PA border I'll bet you are familiar with one of my favorite breakfast stops at I-79 PA exit #2 in Mt Morris. Crappy looking little place on the outside but nice in the restaurant and pancakes the size of LP records!!!!! Used to stop there on my way to run across I-68.

well where I live I'm actually closer to Mt Morris then my work. my Mother in laws place ( property ) is split down the middle, half in West Virginia and Half in P.a. I spend most of my time In P.a., and most of my friends are there ( 84 P.a, cannons burgh Area ) as a matter of fact I went to school at Albert galitain ( Pt marion ) where my baby brother took state in the 125 class in wrestling. So yeah I am very familiar with P.a., West Virginia, North Carolina, New mexico, Mexico Smile

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - LKTraz - 06-04-2010

Well then I guess you know exactly the place I'm talking about.

Dammit.....now I gotta take a road trip just to get the breakfast there. LOL

A trip to the Fairmont Mall maybe?

Guess it will be a good excuse to hit Keyser's Ridge for the meatloaf too while I'm at it! Aw shit, that means I'll have to hit Bruceton Mills for their Italian fare too.

*sigh* Too much great food......too little time.

Regardless......you live in a wonderful area E. The scenery can be breathtaking! Country living is damn sure the way to go.

RE: half way there ( to work that is ) - twisteroo - 06-05-2010

I don't think Eric has such a short ride, it's the fact that he was going like a somebitch that made it seem quick.Hysterical
Geeze, I've been through that area many times although it has been years since I have been down that way.
I have always like WVA.