Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
May 11th---Eat what you want day - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: May 11th---Eat what you want day (/thread-1245.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: May 11th---Eat what you want day - Jamminitin - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 11:05 AM)twisteroo Wrote: Shit, it was 32 here this morning, I don't know what it is now, but it's not exactly warm, the heat has been going on and off. I'd like to get out on my mountain bike or something but the cold just knocks the wind right out of my sails.

I do however have a whole chicken from the grill later, a box of wine, some sweet potatoes, and some cookies for dessert.

Klassy-heh heh

I love beer myself, which is considered low brow by some. Unfortunately my fave at the moment is Stella which currently is an outrageous amount of $10 for a six pack. Guiness

RE: May 11th---Eat what you want day - twisteroo - 05-11-2010

I love my box wine.Heart

I want to try Guiness beer but $9 for 6 at wal-mart kinda put me off. Some night I'm gonna stop and have a draft Guiness.

One would be enough anyway I'd think. Extremely thick. Too much so for me.

Either or, hell, a draft in a bar might be $9.00 for all I know.

RE: May 11th---Eat what you want day - Twitchin Kitten - 05-11-2010

Guiness is worth every penny you pay for it.

I must try one, even though I am not much of a beer drinker any more. I will have 2-3 bud lites when I go out, and that's it.

Good Lord. Bud Lite. That shit is sooooo bad it shouldn't even be allowed to be called beer. Any Bud at all will literally make me gag. I can barely handle MGD.

I don't drink much wine cuz of the hellish headaches, and booze-well it just kicks my ass and leaves me laying in a gutter. Hence my avoidance of it.

RE: May 11th---Eat what you want day - twisteroo - 05-12-2010

We should get together and go drinking sometime Jammin.Loungelizard
I'll buy the shots.

RE: May 11th---Eat what you want day - LKTraz - 05-12-2010

(05-11-2010, 06:27 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:
(05-11-2010, 11:05 AM)twisteroo Wrote: Shit, it was 32 here this morning, I don't know what it is now, but it's not exactly warm, the heat has been going on and off. I'd like to get out on my mountain bike or something but the cold just knocks the wind right out of my sails.

I do however have a whole chicken from the grill later, a box of wine, some sweet potatoes, and some cookies for dessert.

Klassy-heh heh

I love beer myself, which is considered low brow by some. Unfortunately my fave at the moment is Stella which currently is an outrageous amount of $10 for a six pack. Guiness

Beer is no longer low brow with the advent of micro breweries and custom beers.

You oughtta try some of the stuff from Appalachian Brewery/Troeg Bros. in Harrisburg,Pa. Their seasonal Mad Elf is kickass!

They make some really great brews. Weirbachers from Allentown makes some great stuff too. Blithering Idiot is their showcase brew.

Hey Twister......I was up in Fredonia, NY this morning and it was damn miserable with the cold temps and rain!

As far as Eat Anything You Want day, why should today be any different than any other for me? Biggrin

RE: May 11th---Eat what you want day - twisteroo - 05-12-2010

Fredonia is maybe an hour west of me, it is still like 45 and damp, dank, and miserable.

I am not much of a beer drinker any more, I got in the habit of drinking Bud when I was younger because I could walk into any bar in the world and say "Bud" and they had it, if all you drank was some local brewed crap you would never get the same kind of beer if you got too far away from home. I also drank at least 10,000 gallons of Busch beer in my day.
The only reason I even drink beer now is when I go out to a bar by myself I can't very well order a glass of wine, the tough guys will be forming a double like behind me waiting their turn to kick my ass.

Bud please.