Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Mock - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mock (/thread-697.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mock - Havoc - 02-26-2010

Just because he took a picture of a friend/older brother of his doesn't mean shit and you know it.

I still think instigator was the kid.

RE: Mock - Twilla - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 10:18 PM)Havoc Wrote: Just because he took a picture of a friend/older brother of his doesn't mean shit and you know it.

This is how I picture Dick when he starts getting wound up:
[attachment=407]

RE: Mock - SyberB - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 10:18 PM)Havoc Wrote: Just because he took a picture of a friend/older brother of his doesn't mean shit and you know it.

I thought of that, but if it actually WAS the kid, he was making a fair enough effort to hide it, to the point that no one really could know for sure it was him.

RE: Mock - ralgith - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 10:26 PM)SyberB Wrote:

I thought of that, but if it actually WAS the kid, he was making a fair enough effort to hide it, to the point that no one really could know for sure it was him.

While I had Admin Powers I satisfied my own curiosity. Unless he learned a LOT between his idiotic attempts and joining again as Instigator because they never had a single IP in common. And Wolfie wasn't smart enough to use a single proxy between his 3 users.

RE: Mock - Trouble - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 08:00 PM)dazdncnfsd Wrote: What happened??? Did the shit hit the fan last night, or did she just shut it down. The way I saw it, and this is just my opinion, I think it started going downhill as soon as Julie joined. That is when everyone started arguing.

I think I have everyone figured out here except for Trouble......who were you on Mock?

BTW... I'm FAHQTOO for those that don't know.

Hi. I was username. If I'm the only one you haven't figured out, you're way ahead of me. I don't know who half these people are. wot

I was on Mock last night and yeah, Havoc posted a thread or two but I didn't see anything that justified sending Duchess in to a tailspin. Maybe I missed it or maybe she hit the off button during a hot flash. Dunno.

RE: Mock - Greeneyesofblue - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 11:10 PM)Trouble Wrote:
(02-26-2010, 08:00 PM)dazdncnfsd Wrote: What happened??? Did the shit hit the fan last night, or did she just shut it down. The way I saw it, and this is just my opinion, I think it started going downhill as soon as Julie joined. That is when everyone started arguing.

I think I have everyone figured out here except for Trouble......who were you on Mock?

BTW... I'm FAHQTOO for those that don't know.

Hi. I was username. If I'm the only one you haven't figured out, you're way ahead of me. I don't know who half these people are. wot

I was on Mock last night and yeah, Havoc posted a thread or two but I didn't see anything that justified sending Duchess in to a tailspin. Maybe I missed it or maybe she hit the off button during a hot flash. Dunno.

She's been getting her ass handed to her. I guess she just couldn't take the heat anymore.

RE: Mock - Trouble - 02-27-2010

The underage kid, not thekid, right? Yeah, despite the picture with the newspaper to the contrary, I think it was wolfie. He was SO fucking determined to join, I think he figured out a way in.

Is the real "thekid" kid here? Sorry

RE: Mock - Trouble - 02-27-2010

BTW, is Maggot here? I'm slightly worried about him--and extremely worried about animals/neighbors that live within a 5 mile radius of him.

RE: Mock - lady cop - 02-27-2010

(02-27-2010, 12:55 AM)Trouble Wrote: BTW, is Maggot here? I'm slightly worried about him--and extremely worried about animals/neighbors that live within a 5 mile radius of him.

Maggot was on generator for power thursday night-friday. trees down, lots of storm-related problems.

RE: Mock - ralgith - 02-27-2010

(02-27-2010, 12:22 AM)Trouble Wrote: The underage kid, not thekid, right? Yeah, despite the picture with the newspaper to the contrary, I think it was wolfie. He was SO fucking determined to join, I think he figured out a way in.

Scroll up and read what I said about my time as Admin Wink

Unless he instantly gained about 60 IQ points, I'm pretty sure its NOT him.