Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Mock - Printable Version

+- Twitchin Kitten - conversation community (https://twitchinkitten.com)
+-- Forum: The Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Twitchy's Club House (https://twitchinkitten.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mock (/thread-697.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mock - Twilla - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 08:09 PM)SyberB Wrote:
(02-26-2010, 06:52 PM)Twitchin Kitten Wrote: 86 Hi Julie

Well, she's kind of pretty from what you can see of her in that picture... the rest of her could look like the Michelin Man though. She's certainly not a raving beauty.

I doubt I'd walk up to her and ask for lip lining advice.

RE: Mock - dazdncnfsd - 02-26-2010

You're right Syber. I think that was right before she joined. I can't handle people like her, she was never any fun at all....just there to start shit. I was very surprised when Frank let that kid stay and wasn't concerned with the law. I was in the fight to get rid of him too, but I think you finally got him to pull his head out of his ass....until Julie joined.

RE: Mock - Greeneyesofblue - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 08:33 PM)dazdncnfsd Wrote: You're right Syber. I think that was right before she joined. I can't handle people like her, she was never any fun at all....just there to start shit. I was very surprised when Frank let that kid stay and wasn't concerned with the law. I was in the fight to get rid of him too, but I think you finally got him to pull his head out of his ass....until Julie joined.

Frank let a child join Mock? You're kidding me. Right?

RE: Mock - SyberB - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 08:37 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote:
(02-26-2010, 08:33 PM)dazdncnfsd Wrote: You're right Syber. I think that was right before she joined. I can't handle people like her, she was never any fun at all....just there to start shit. I was very surprised when Frank let that kid stay and wasn't concerned with the law. I was in the fight to get rid of him too, but I think you finally got him to pull his head out of his ass....until Julie joined.

Not at all.

He basically told the kid to start a new account and change his date of birth because everyone raised hell about the kid. However, the kid was too dumb to keep his mouth shut and just not admit it was really him, but Frank let him in anyway saying "how am I supposed to know how old he really is?" idiot.

RE: Mock - Greeneyesofblue - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 08:40 PM)SyberB Wrote:

Not at all.

He basically told the kid to start a new account and change his date of birth because everyone raised hell about the kid. However, the kid was too dumb to keep his mouth shut and just not admit it was really him, but Frank let him in anyway saying "how am I supposed to know how old he really is?" idiot.

Wow. Just....wow.

RE: Mock - DeeWhiskeyTango - 02-26-2010

Julie is darker than that picture. I think its the lighting. HEr husband is real dark. She has an average body. I think she is muscular which makes her look thick.

RE: Mock - Twitchin Kitten - 02-26-2010

There are several children who had joined. This one was just too stupid to say so openly. Frank gave him ideas how to rejoin LATER without saying his age but the kid was so goddamn stupid he joined again a day later and we pegged his sorry ass right out.

If a kid joins a forum like that, and is too dumb to at least pretend to be an adult, they're too stupid to be there.

RE: Mock - Twilla - 02-26-2010

Not at all.

And then when "The Instigator" joined, everyone was jumping up and down in hysterics, sure it was that kid again. Headpoke

(02-26-2010, 10:06 PM)Twilla Wrote:

Not at all.

And then when "The Instigator" joined, everyone was jumping up and down in hysterics, sure it was that kid again. Headpoke

Yeah, it did seem like too much of a coincidence. Wink